List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bangkok -- Now that the Curfew is over????

Liked

Bangkok -- Now that the Curfew is over????

Online, we all are wondering whats going on in the bars now that the curfew is over. We hear that the Junta warned the bars about nudity and sex shows. Motorbike taxi's are being disciplined for overcharging riders. Phuket is upending the taxi mafia and putting together a new system for taxi workers to abide by and the CEO of Thai Airways was removed from office after reportedly pulling the airline back from the brink.

We are dying for an update!

These are the good'ol days

Liked

Re: Bangkok -- Now that the Curfew is over????

Quote Originally Posted by bucknaway
    Online, we all are wondering whats going on in the bars now that the curfew is over. We hear that the Junta warned the bars about nudity and sex shows. Motorbike taxi's are being disciplined for overcharging riders. Phuket is upending the taxi mafia and putting together a new system for taxi workers to abide by and the CEO of Thai Airways was removed from office after reportedly pulling the airline back from the brink.

We are dying for an update!
    Looks like all the bitching and whining about Thailand by expats from perfect societies like Switzerland and Germany is having a sudden effect. We should be careful what we wish for.

They're all watching the World Cup. Bread and circuses, bread and circuses.

Liked

We dropped by Eros at 12:00 last night and there were only 3 boys. Same same the night before when they closed at 12:30.

It does indeed seem that the guys are more interested in the World Cup as nobody is bothering to turn up to the bars. If Eros is empty, what's the situation in the other bars??

Forum's veteran
    Liked

* and NIrish quickly starts checking out the flights from Bkk to Bali / the PH's ............

Liked

Let me know when you're off to Bali, NIrish. I might join you there after Pattaya.

Liked

We went to Eros yesterday (Tue 16.06.2014, 20:15 to 21:30) and there were up to 16 boys on stage. When we walked past again 00:30, Eros was in the final stages of closing and there were 3 boys left outside.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by a447
    Let me know when you're off to Bali, NIrish. I might join you there after Pattaya.
    Whilst I've no SET plans the more I'm reading about just how quiet things are in Pattaya etc I think I'll be playing it my ear and just go as and when I'm bored, mind you I've said that before and stayed there 6 weeks on an intended one week trip ! :-) But so far my rough (unbooked as yet) plan is Bkk 26th June - 30th or so, then Patts until maybe the 7th ( or earlier if I'm bored and then maybe 3 or 3 1/2 weeks spilt between Bali and PH's perhaps ( or just Bali if I get there and love it as usual) and maybe then a few more days back in Patts again after that - but as I say "who knows, all the best (unlaid) plans can and have gone out the window before on the strength of one good fuck(er) lol

A friend of mine arrived in Bangkok yesterday mid-morning from another ASEAN country where he had been engaged in extensive illegal activities. He said the flight was two-thirds full and he made it from the moment the flight touched down (don't have an orgasm a447 when I mention these aviation terms) to his limo in 30 minutes and that includes waiting for his baggage. The trip into downtown Silom was "as smooth as silk". For his evening's entertainment he had a massage in Soi Twilight and dinner afterwards in the same Soi. "Deserted" was his comment although he did leave before the place may have got busy. His masseur (he's had the boy before and has no reason to doubt his verdict) told him he was the boy's first customer for 6 days. The hotel is "very quiet".
    Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc
    We went to Eros yesterday (Tue 16.06.2014, 20:15 to 21:30) and there were up to 16 boys on stage. When we walked past again 00:30, Eros was in the final stages of closing and there were 3 boys left outside.
    If you can let me know where Eros Bar is in Bangkok christian I'll get him to check it out.

Liked

Eros is in Pattaya...
    in Sunee Plaza
    Tj