Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Playing tricks on Thai guys

Liked

Playing tricks on Thai guys

Seems some people are playing some nasty tricks on the Thai guys. First it was Pattaya. After hanging out with a guy for a while, he pulled out a South Korean note with a value of 5000 asking what it was worth in Thai baht. I fired up my iPhone and looked it up and found it was valued at about 150 baht. Immediately you could see the guys face show sadness, embarrassment and sorrow. He told me he was given the money as a tip. He asked me to check again and wanted to know if I was sure. I assured him I did everything right and suggested he go to an exchange booth and ask advice. We went to the Exchange booth and he came away even more down depressed then when he first learned the low value of the note.

At another time in Pattaya a guy showed me a US note valued at $10,000. He wanted to know if it was valuable. I looked at it and told him it was fake. The same thing happened in Bangkok. A guy showed me another $10,000 USD note and I had to tell him it was fake. He didn't want to take my word for it even when I showed him the word non-negotiable on it and then use my English to Thai translation app to translate it for him. He just carefully folded it back up and put it in a secure area back in his wallet.

I don't know what people are thinking when they give the guys fake money but it is only hurting feeling and making them feel hurt and silly.

These are the good'ol days

Liked

Re: Playing tricks on Thai guys

Some guys treat the boys even worse than that Bucky - I heard a story from one boy (whom I know and whom I believe) to the effect that he had spent almost 2 weeks in the company of a farang he already knew, accepting just small daily tips for food, motorbike taxi, etc with the promise that he'd be paid the remainder plus a handsome bonus at the end of the guy's trip.

Well, you know what's coming don't you? Two days before the farang was due to return home, the boy went to the hotel as normal - only to discover that the guy had checked out early that morning. He asked at reception if the guy had checked out unexpectedly for any reason but was told that had been the check- out date from the start.

Liked

its a 2way street after all like when you off a boy who promises you he takes it only to found out later he never has & never would
    i love you, i miss you.............. i lie you

Liked

That's a valid complaint but not a valid comparison with the situation I described (IMHO)

In the scenario you put forward the worst possible outcome is that you lose what - 2000B - which to most of us is a trifling amount we can well afford to write off, however annoyed we might be.

A boy bring duped out of almost 2 weeks "earnings" is a much bigger deal altogether

Liked

I think it is a dirty, rotten trick to play on someone. I can't even imagine the type of personality a person has to have to become so underhanded.
    These are the good'ol days

Liked

It's not a trick Bucknaway. It's fraud, clear and simple.

Liked

There have been plenty of posts on this board encouraging the notion that "getting away with paying Thais as little as possible" is great fun....even sexually stimulating.

Liked

There's a big difference here, however. While I do not condone 'paying Thai boys as little as possible', I understand what you are saying about some members who boast about being able to do so. Up to them. The big difference - however - is that they claim to always tell the boy ahead of time how much they will get paid. It is a 'take it or leave it offer'. If the boy takes the offer - then again, that is up to them. What is being talked about on this thread, however, is outright lying to a boy - what's worse, playing with their emotions. To promise them one thing, and then fail to deliver payment is just plain wrong. It is not equated, however, to being 'cheap charlie', however, because at least the cheap Charlie admits up front he is stingy and cheap.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Oliver
    There have been plenty of posts on this board encouraging the notion that "getting away with paying Thais as little as possible" is great fun....even sexually stimulating.

Liked

The Cunts who do this are dispicable and should be careful if they plan on ever coming back to Pattaya. Pattaya is quite a small city and Thais have long memories and will take their revenge.

How some tourists can even think of doing things like this is beyond me. Im an athiest but if Im wrong they will sufer the Karma of their acts. I belive what goes round comes round. The boys may be hookers but they still deserve respect. If the boys performance is not as promised just pay them with a smile and dont take them again. I first came here in 1983 and in all that time Iv never had any boy (there must have been 100s Iv lost count) that I had want to beat me up or bad mouth me to his friends. We should treat everyone how we want to be treated ourselves.Even if we get ripped off now and again.

Fuck me Im starting to sound like a preacher and me an athiest. ill shut up now.

Liked

I'm an athiest too, Bobbett - but that's the kind of preaching I'd listen to.

:ymparty: