Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: fuck show,ID the venue

Liked

Re: fuck show,ID the venue

Can't be Dreamboys - the guy walks straight out onto the street. I was there only a couple of weeks ago and dream boys is upstairs, above Boys Bangkok.
    He walks out of the door and you can see Bangkok massage in front of the exit. So I think it's Bangkokboys.
    It may be a very old video because:
    a) There's a guy smoking, which is now definitely not permitted.
    b) there are ladders at both ends of the stage. Downstairs in BB there are only stairs on the right hand side; the left side is a runway setup which leads to a large curtain which goes all the way across the back of the stage
    C) there is no "fence" around the stage in BB
    The bar actually resembles Hotmale, but that bar is upstairs.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Wow a VERY old video I think as not even hot male beer bar or even the old Banana bar....and the sad / crazy thing is they are still playing the same music and doing the same routines, I guess the more things change the more they stay the same same !

Liked

Oops...I meant Boysbangkok

Forum's veteran
    Liked

wow...scary...a447...not u but the analysis..i did think it was bbb (get confused which one is upstairs), but u shattered thatbtheory with the stairs and fence/railings and smoking etc...
    wish there were more movies like this...

Liked

am I alone in thinking there's nothing remotely sexually stimulating in these types of shows? does nothing for me at all
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Liked

That was better than any of the shows I saw this last trip.
    These are the good'ol days

Liked

When I first went to Bangkok and saw the sex shows..very interesting for a first time..
    Next couple trips ,,also nice, but loses something after the 1st time.
    NOW I never go. watching guys with steroids shot up their dicks,,or rubber bands around the base
    to make the cocks larger,,not natural...the customers, now too many Asian tourist, (women in groups
    or with of all things their husbands)...giggling,,embarassed,,,,it is a gay bar,,a gay show...this distracts
    from the whole atmosphere...anyway,,just me I guess...it is not fun anymore in these places...
    Long ago the go go bars, very entertaining,,,in white jocky shorts dancing on the small stage..now..they
    just "stand" there, like bumps on a log......I yearn for the old days...it was better..in my opinion..

Liked

Blueskytoday said: "I yearn for the old days...it was better..in my opinion.."

It was not only better, it was a LOT better. Full Stop.

Liked

Blueskytoday today wrote:
    I yearn for the old days...it was better.
    Well, I remember my first ever visit to Thailand back in the early nineties and I can tell you that the shows haven't chanced since then! I was wandering around Patpong when a tout grabbed me and dragged me over to what must have been Soi Twilight. I was greeted in the bar by an incredibly handsome young guy wielding a massive hardon. He grabbed it and waved it around, then let me have a good feel. I almost came in my pants! He led me to my seat and the show soon began. Same old, same old...big cock show, fuck show, fuckers wandering around amongst the audience soliciting tips, etc,etc. At that time, it was the best show I'd ever seen in my life. Now, well......been there, done that.

The boring shows may have lost some of us but the Thais see no reason to change the format - they now have a whole new generation of Asian tourists as customers so the shows will continue as is for the next 2 decades!

Btw, thanks for posting the vid, Latin. I also wish there were more of them. I often describe the gay bar shenanigans to my friends but I don't think they believe me...well, up till now.

It must have been posted by a Chinese guy with one of the early mobile phones. The characters in the top right read "man guns"