Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: ROYAL HOUSE MASSAGE-new crop of great boys.

Liked

ROYAL HOUSE MASSAGE-new crop of great boys.

I wish to bring you guys new tidings of great joy-ROYAL HOUSE MASSAGE has come back to its former glory.

Whether because of new ownership or whatever a whole harvest of new boys is now on offer.

You have many choices from mature full bodied -redolent of ripe berries and plum to a younger, short but frissonic experience on the palate. I tend to favor Fino Verde but not exclusively

Not sure of the full price list but one hour of cream massage is 450 baht with no minimum tip demanded.

The place is spacious, clean and gives clients the assurance of privacy in individual massage rooms with doors as opposed to mattresses on the floor and flimsy curtains offered in some venues.

I've no business connection with the place-I just want to share the good news despite the fact I'll have to share the wine fron now on, no doubt.

ROYAL HOUSE is located down the soi on your left as you emerge from the back door of TukCom. There's a restaurant on the corner.

Have fun but do report back.

Liked

Re: ROYAL HOUSE MASSAGE-new crop of great boys.

A lapse in punctuation may suggest that there are doors on the floor-not so.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by thaiguest
    You have many choices from mature full bodied -redolent of ripe berries and plum to a younger, short but frissonic experience on the palate. I tend to favor Fino Verde but not exclusively.
    Frissonic & Fino Verde ? Can you be more specific?

Liked

Wow! I have not been there in years.

Gave up on it after a couple of poor experiences, and the place had seemed in decline.

Even the boys sitting outside were not seen more recently. I had wondered if the business had closed.

Hope to hear more.
    ..........and that's the way it is.

Liked

Well it didn't last long! Went there on Sunday, about seven or eight older "boys" I would guess late 20s early 30s, none very handsome, one cultish boy who I selected, massage consisted of him spreading oil on my body, no real massage, price was B400 for the "massage" and a minimum tip of B500 for the boy. I wouldn't waste time or money going back.

Liked

Yes Francois, the vino metaphor carries on far too long and is awkward to boot.

But, to the heart of the matter ... I was always under the impression that all the dudes here who enter massage joints are in the mood to fuck or get fucked, not to sip grappa. Am I wrong? (on the other hand, "sippin' grampa" might be more like it, at least vis-a-vis the other party).
    "Oiled-but-not-touched" does seem to be a bit of a waste of time and money, I must say ... and is hardly, even at best, "tidings of great joy".

Oenophilicism and Christmas themes in one thread abut no-fuck massage parlours is however a joy to be a part of.
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by zubes
    one cultish boy who I selected
    A cultish boy? What is that? Has it to with cult or do you mean cute-ish?