Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: American tourist arrested

American tourist arrested

Kansas, do you say?

American tourist arrested for allegedly buying sex from 16-year-old Thai boy

Pattaya - An American tourist was arrested late Monday night while allegedly buying sex from a 16-year-old Thai boy inside a gay bar in this seaside resort town.

Pol Lt Col Wutthichart Luansukhon, a tourist police officer of Pattaya, said the American was identified as Ronald D Sims, 44, from Kansas.

Wutthichart led a team of tourist police to raid the Diamond Blue Sky bar on South Pattaya Road in Chon Buri's Bang Lamug district at about half an hour after midnight.

He said police caught Sims allegedly in the act with the boy on a small room on the second floor of the bar.

Police also arrested the bar manager, Jare Rathum, 27 and charged him with soliciting underage boys for prostitution. Police also rounded up 22 boys under 18 years old from the bar.

The Nation

Liked

Re: American tourist arrested

Quote Originally Posted by boygeenyus
    Kansas, do you say?

American tourist arrested for allegedly buying sex from 16-year-old Thai boy

Pattaya - An American tourist was arrested late Monday night while allegedly buying sex from a 16-year-old Thai boy inside a gay bar in this seaside resort town.

Pol Lt Col Wutthichart Luansukhon, a tourist police officer of Pattaya, said the American was identified as Ronald D Sims, 44, from Kansas.

Wutthichart led a team of tourist police to raid the Diamond Blue Sky bar on South Pattaya Road in Chon Buri's Bang Lamug district at about half an hour after midnight.

He said police caught Sims allegedly in the act with the boy on a small room on the second floor of the bar.

Police also arrested the bar manager, Jare Rathum, 27 and charged him with soliciting underage boys for prostitution. Police also rounded up 22 boys under 18 years old from the bar.

The Nation

This was a big weekend in Melbourne, a holiday weekend with many visitors.

The statement was made in a gay hotel sunday night that on his last visit to Pattaya he saw boys as young as 12 run out of a bar, get on to a motor bike with a farang and ride away. Take away pedo sex.

I got hot under the collar as he was blaming all who go to Pattaya with the same brush. Not gay but pedo.;

All he would say was he sat outside the poolbar ( obviously Montys) for some serious drinking. His comment was pedos apparently ring up like take away pizza. He watched as several motorbikes pulled up and a boy climbed on. They hardly stopped. The boys were waiting. It happened several times whilst he was drinking.

He insisted the boys were under 14.

Anyone have a comment?????
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

comment

`why comment. what is is

Why, oh WHY, don't they SHUT DOWN the Diamond Blue Sky bar and all the other bars, mostly in Sunnee Plaza, that employ UNDERAGE Thais?????

Diamond Blue bar

Is the Diamond Blue bar the old Amigo bar?

Liked: 1

Re: Diamond Blue bar

Quote Originally Posted by luvthai
    Is the Diamond Blue bar the old Amigo bar?
    Nope that is now the Diamond pub , and before they changed the name to Amigo it was the infamous Leo's Palace.
    Ofcourse I go with other Falang, it's my job, but you are the only one I love :)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

STUPID is ...........

STUPID is using a short time room with an underage kid.. Besides the possible cameras used for blackmail, the chance of a police
    raid is ever present and the worst possible place to be is in a seedy flea infested room with an underage kid..
    It is also stupid to off these kids but at least one has a chance but using the room is just stupid..
    Normally, I would feel bad for someone who has such rotten luck but sometimes you just shake your head and shrug your shoulders..
    Unless this Yank can buy his way out of this , he is fucked and will spend years in a Thai prison where child rapists are not favorites, or in
    an American prison if he is lucky enough to just get deported for life...

Another sad part is how often the bars and the boys LIE about their age, so it is common for a farang to be involved with an underage and have no intention of doing so.

Why am I not surprised that there's more sympathy here for the child rapist than for the child? We all know what 16 year-old Thai boys look like -- and there's a BIG difference between them and what 18 year-old+ Thai boys look like. Shame on you.

I feel for him if he genuinely didnt know ( too much booze?)................. but he should have at least checked an I.D card if in the least doubtful of the boys age.

The bar owner should get a hefty penalty!