Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

View Poll Results: Tipping when in Pattaya

Voters
71. You may not vote on this poll
  • 2000 and over for Massage with happy ending.

0 0%
  • 1000 to 1500 Baht for Massage with happy ending.

8 11.27%
  • 500 to 1000 Baht for Massage with happy ending.

16 22.54%
  • 250 to 500 Baht for Massage with happy ending.

1 1.41%
  • 0 to 250 Baht for Massage with happy ending.

2 2.82%
  • 1500 to 2000 baht for Massage with happy ending.

1 1.41%
  • 2000 and over for short time.

0 0%
  • 1000 to 1500 Baht for short time.

29 40.85%
  • 1500 to 2000 baht for short time.

3 4.23%
  • 250 to 500 Baht for short time.

1 1.41%
  • 500 to 1000 Baht for short time.

9 12.68%
  • 0 to 250 Baht for short time.

1 1.41%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lets talk "TIPS" (2014)

Liked

Lets talk "TIPS" (2014)

Last year I put up a post about tips but the poll was lost when Jinks changed the subject line not knowing it would effect the poll. That being the case I am back to start a new poll and hope that it will provide some good information.

The Poll will allow you to make 2 selections you are also able to change your selections at a later time.

These are the good'ol days

Liked

Re: Lets talk "TIPS" (2014)

What! No 'Long Term'? (from evening until next morning's breakfast).
    Whoaaa!! No multi-day/week/month fixations?

Variations on two themes only ~ Short Term and Happy Massages ~ leaves the account book short, as well as ignoring the full range of expensive (or not) couplings. Proper polls should attack the full A~Z gamut, not peter out in the middle ground, leaving many here being saddled with an unwanted case of coitus interruptus, or worse, blue balls.

Long term = at least 2000 baht, rice soup and a smile in the AM.
    Multi-day = 1500 per diem + Isaan buffet daily + a First Class sleeper to Ubon & back + numerous unhealthy snacks at 7-11.
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Liked

You are right smiles but the poll will only allow for 12 selections so I figured that if this poll went well then a follow-up poll for Long time would be next. Now you went and spoiled the surprise :ymblushing:

Liked

Sorry but I tip 1500 for short time. I am not sure which box to check?

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Let's talk reality! Different for BKK, Pattaya, Gay Romeo and the like.....not well thought out.
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Liked

The Poll was supposed to be limited to Pattaya, but I forgot to add that part. Thanks for taking part MFAS :ymhug:

*** Can't please everybody on a message board and I am not even trying. Refunds given once you press the "X" in the upper right corner or click the back button ***

Liked

The perennial favorite!

I don't tip ranges, in Pattaya I tip 1000 for short time (same for gogo or massage). In Sunee this is this gratefully received, in Boyztown it seems the expectation for short time has gone up to 1500.

I had one boy from WWB whom I tipped 1000, he wanted 500 more, but left with 1000 and would happily have gone with me again next time I walked past. A friend wanted a boy from A-Bomb and offered him 1000, the boy asked for 1500 and wouldn't move, even after going home without customer for days in a row, they didn't get into business.

My ultimate argument is to ask the boy how long they have been working in Pattaya, then I tell him I have been coming for 4 years so I must know better how much an appropriate tip is.

For long time I tip 1500, I do long time with boys who like me, they are happy that they can be with me and there is no discussion about the tip.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc
    The perennial favorite!

I don't tip ranges, in Pattaya I tip 1000 for short time (same for gogo or massage).

For long time I tip 1500
    Christian, do you tip the same for freelancers/PlanetRomeo-boys in Pattaya? If I recall you mentioned in an older post that you sometimes tip only 500, where do you find thoose if that is still accurate?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Smiles wrote:

Long term = at least 2000 baht, rice soup and a smile in the AM.
    Multi-day = 1500 per diem + Isaan buffet daily + a First Class sleeper to Ubon & back + numerous unhealthy snacks at 7-11.
    For me multi-day really falls in two separate categories: 1) multi-day where you just want to hang around the loom and enjoy sex for a few days where 1,500 day is always appreciated, or 2) multi-day arrangements which are made for the purpose of taking him with you on a special trip. in this scenerio 1,000 a day which of course includes all the trip expenses and arranged in advance is always appreciated. Actually there is a 3rd category: That is if you plan to marry him. Tnen a daily tip of ZERO is always appreciated because he's going to take you to the cleaners at the end of the journey anyway...555

It's been my experience that expats tip considerably less than holiday goers. I think the responses to Bucknaway's poll reflect more what holiday goers tip - as the more budget-minded expats typically pay 500-700 bt for short time flings and commonly avoid the financial risks associated with long time endeavors, thus the reason why the boys jump off the stage when a holiday goer glances at them and tend to shy away from the expats...politely of course.

Liked

All my current boys in Pattaya are from bars, but I would tip freelancers the same (1000 short time, 1500 long time).

All my current boys in Bangkok are not from bars (although one spent a week in Hotmale, but I was his only customer and tipped 1500 as would be expected in Soi Twilight, so he went back to Saranrom and now has a normal job), initially they went with me for free, but it has evolved to me tipping them 500 (that ensures everything runs smoothly, I can call them any time of the day or night and they will be happy to meet me as soon as possible).