List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: XBoys & XBoyland bars on Pattayaland Soi 1..

Forum's veteran
    Liked

XBoys & XBoyland bars on Pattayaland Soi 1..

A friend wanted to check out the two Xboys bar after a long absence. We started off the evening enjoying the
    Boyz,Boyz,Boyz lineup at 9pm. Seemed to be short of boys in lineup.
    We decided to check out the Xboy Bars shows. I was prepared for heavy cigarette smoke and blasting music,
    but we were pleasantly surprised to find almost no smoking and bearable music.
    Best part was the guys. Many stunners in both bars. About 20 boners on mostly gorgeous guys and lots of fun to be had.
    No Chinese around and probably why bars weren't filled with cigarette smoke.
    Too bad one never knows if these bars will be a great pleasure to enjoy or intolerable smoke filled ear splitting bars.
    Tonite was a treat with even a few skinny twinks and fem boy here and there. Vassa lovers will not appreciate XBoys.

Liked

Re: XBoys & XBoyland bars on Pattayaland Soi 1..

I too was at Xboys land a few nights ago and was pleasantly surprised at the lack of smoking in the bar. Maybe it will become a feature again for the future. I do like this place, more than Xboys purely because of the better layout of the seating and the wide, deep stage. I also prefer the less beefy dancers and I can usually see a few there each time in the line up to satisfy me. In spite of it not being a "special show", there was plenty to entertain in a most erotic way, so it's not necessary to wait for the "special nights" to see the best entertainment. Some of it is really good, including the Bboys, and some is just hilariously amateurish, but obviously lots of fun for the guys to perform and their enthusiam makes it a show for me to frequently attend. It's well worth the price of the drink there as well as some tips for the performers @-)
    [color=blue][b][i]SANOOK - JUST WANT TO HAVE FUN IN THE SUN[/i][/b][/color]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v140/ChrisUK/PattayaBayPanoramaSigSmall.jpg[/img]

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Another fun night at XBoyland. Special show for Russian day and lots and lots of full nudity and full on boners.
    New boys doing the boom boom special show and the top from the other XBoy is a superstar. Bottom very
    enthusiastic and a big improvement over usual same pair. Once again pleased to report minimal tobacco smoking and
    reasonable music.. Well worth the 260/280 B. drink price.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

The XBoys special show on the 20th was awesome at 10pm show. Lots of superstars there
    if manly men with rock hardons are your thing. No Chinese in town and almost no
    tobacco smoking. Two couples did their thing at the finale and nobody fem.
    I heard the 10:45pm show across the Soi at XBoyland was great too.
    Not always ideal at either XBoys but the only sexy show in town, along with Boyz,Boyz Boyz .
    Some outstanding talent at BBB and usually a fun sexy show every night.

Liked

manly men with rock hardons are your thing
    Bolt on or real?
    I have my own opinion.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by catawampuscat
    Xboysland has been closed every night that i was in Pattayaland recently around 23.30.... is that still the case?
    Buffalo me die! Send Money!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by egel
    manly men with rock hardons are your thing
    Bolt on or real?
    I have my own opinion.
    I've never seen bolt on boners. These are all real even their butts and bodies are real.
    It's not like we are talking about UFO and space aliens or Adam and Eve. You can touch and feel and yank but please tip the lads. :-?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by colmx
    Xboysland has been closed every night that i was in Pattayaland recently around 23.30.... is that still the case?
    The audience for the bar and earlier shows has been pathetic. Several boys have left for
    greener pastures and it's possible they are closing early.

On the bright side, Toy Boys was packed with customers last night after midnight and
    boys were getting offed every few minutes. Traffic was jammed in downtown Pattaya,
    no doubt with Bangkokians fleeing for the weekend. Young Russians drag queens added
    to the mix last night in extreme costumes and high heels. Tits too but no hips. 8-}

Liked

I went to both X Boy and X Boyland shows earlier this week. At X Boys about half full with no smoking of cigarettes by customers but many go go boys smoking cigarettes at some parts of the bar. Show was nothing special. Maybe interesting for a new visitor to Thailand. At X Boyland I was the only customer. The show still went on including the B Boys. It actually was a lot of fun as the dancing boys gave some very sexy performances with each other, more raunchy than I have seen there before. Maybe less restrained as I was the only customer watching. I guess 260 baht for a drink and the same for a boy drink is too much for some customers when compared to 180 baht at most other bars.

Liked

I've never seen bolt on boners. These are all real even their butts and bodies are real.
    The guys that walk around with their cocks on display have real ones...
    However the skinny guys with the long dangly cocks in the "erotic" dancing shows are wearing penis sleeves... how else do you think they manage to fit those snakes back into their underwear after the show...
    Source: BF offed one of them before he was a show boy and he was quite small in the cock dept... Fast forward 6 months and he was in the erotic show... along with his penis extension...
    Buffalo me die! Send Money!