Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Male prostitues in Thailand Aug 2013

Liked

Male prostitues in Thailand Aug 2013

Tell me what will they do when they get to be about 30 and no one wants them?
    No education or work experience. Not that many McDonalds there in BKK..so how
    will they support a family since welfare is not too aval..
    Aw well what to say..I fuck lots but do not pay the jerks..mostly I go for Western
    dudes since I work in BKK lots and they are aval always..thanks for reading this.
    J

Liked

Re: Male prostitues in Thailand

Well James III, the more business conscious of them will have invested their hard earned remuneration wisely in preparation for the day when their shelf life comes to an end.

A Thai friend of mine worked slightly beyond the age of 30 as a bar boy in тАШSoi TwilightтАЩ and has now retired from the game. During his time he was able to run several
    fa-r├аng and had them believe he was theirs and theirs alone. He received regular payments from abroad at the same time as being a popular bar boy.

He now has a house in ├м-s─Гan, which I have visited, a productive farm, employees, a tractor and money in the bank.

He also has a very handsome and young boyfriend from Laos who continues to work in тАШSoi TwilightтАЩ as a very popular bar boy. At some point he too will come off the game and they both will head back to my friendтАЩs village in ├м-s─Гan.

How typical my friendтАЩs story is I have no way of knowing.
    Remember: Coughs and sneezes spread diseases

Liked

Even once they reach 50 all is not lost - it's obvious there are go-go boy jobs available in BoyzBoyzBoyz.

arty

Liked

when they get to be about 30 and no one wants them
    I'll have them! perfect for me!

Those who are well past their used-by date often end up at Hotmale. There are some real old "daddies" there.

Liked

Well, past their sell date for you is not their sell date for me.

I love to meet 30+ guys!

Liked

It's always dangerous to over generalise ...to say all gogo boys and not educated is not always the case - I have met a fair number who work in the bars to help pay for their studies who have one on to do make a good living from their chosen career , albeit they tend to be a minority ( many students working in the bars, but it seems it is hard to land a good graduate job or join the professions without connections). Previous gogo bar friends I have known have bought a farm, opened Internet shop;opened hair salon; opened small restaurant in their home town; fitness instructor......and many just disappear without trace.... Maybe they all go to a home for retired gogo boys when they reach 30 ! ( if anyone has the address please forward it to me )

Liked

My guess is back to the rice farm once their source of income is gone.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by francois
    My guess is back to the rice farm once their source of income is gone.
    That's probably the biggest group but, as others have said, all sorts of motives and ambitions. A boy I met in Funny Boys six or seven years ago struck me immediately as being very bright and well-organised. In my room I showed him a schoolbook I had been reading to practise my Thai and he proceeded to 'chant-sing' a poem from it in a most melodious voice. I lost touch with him and met him again about three years later working at Hero Massage in Bangkok. He told me he was now living with a Thai boyfriend of his own age and working at Hero to put himself through college studying law. I haven't seen him since then but would be surprised if he hasn't gone ahead and qualified.
    [i]There is a boy across the river with a bottom like a peach,
    But alas I cannot swim.
    [/i]
    - From an early-19th-century Pashtun marching song

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by stevehadders
    Previous gogo bar friends I have known have bought a farm, opened Internet shop;opened hair salon; opened small restaurant in their home town
    Or opened beer bar / massage shop of course and the only thing I would add to that is I too know many boys who have opened exactly the same businesses, the only difference being when I said "they" opened it I meant of course their particular farang BF de jour, who of course they "loved" dearly - until they didn't, then that particular farang disappears from their lives as if he never existed and the boy carries on with his business quite happily without him.

To be fair to the boys I guess some would claim "oh BF he leave me and go back home" which could well be true, but I also know enough about some of the cases ( and know the farang) where that may not have been the case and the boy was all sweetness and light until said farang was no longer of use (financially) and then it was a gentle bye bye and a parting of the ways on the boys part.

So for any unsuspecting farang about to shell out to open any of the above make sure you're going in with your eyes wide open as the last farang friend I know to do that opened a lovely, quite expensive Internet cafe in Koh Samui for his BF, only once it was all up and running for him to be left almost standing in the street with nothing himself afterwards - and the worst was his BF ran it into the ground as he found it to much like hard work getting up in the mornings to open up etc ( like just how hard can sitting in any Internet cafe all day be ! :-(

Actually on that very point - and to try to ensure a balance of views perhaps, does any board member have any knowledge or personal experience perhaps where they or their friends maybe did set up a boy in business and how that worked out in the end - did the boy make a go of it, is the business still trading, are they still friends / BFs or whatever ? Might be interesting to hear about ?

Liked

Wow, thanks NIrish, your story just helps to Focus the mind when dealing with the boys. I have to confess I do spoil them,and although I know they would "ignore" me if there was no money.....like afool ...I get used in to thinking they actually like me....ya I know it's sad !