Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Weekend in Pattaya 16./17./18.08.2013

Liked

Weekend in Pattaya 16./17./18.08.2013

Weekend in Pattaya 16./17./18.08.2013

(Same procedure as Weekend in Pattaya 28-29-30.06.2013)

I had partially lost contact with a Thai boy whom I last met in September 2012, he changed bars and his gayromeo profile was deleted (now I have his new profile). All I had left was his phone number, so I called him a week before to see if he is still there and where he works now. He called me that Friday afternoon to ask where I am and when I will arrive, which means he remembered for a week that I would come to Pattaya. I really appreciate a phone call at the right time (like this), unlike those generic тАЬWhere are you, when do you come back?тАЭ.

Friday 16.08.2013

I arrive at the airport bus center 17:23. The 18:00 bus is fully booked, I have to wait for an hour for the 19:00 bus, which means arrive in Pattaya around 9 pm and can hit the bars around 10 pm. After a quick stroll through Sunee and Walking street, I go to his bar in Boyztown and off him. Very happy (as on our first time), will take him again. But I will have to make a hint about his perfume: it tastes strange when I lick and kiss his neck. Does everything and seems to like me (already hard when he takes off his clothes).

Saturday 17.08.2013

Spend most of the day at the beach. Not many Thai boys there. In the evening, dinner and a chat with a friend in Sunee.

тАЬCocktail BoysтАЭ seems to be closed due to lack of boys and customers. I asked two members of staff at Double Shot about the offing policy: all boys can go off with customers (unless the boy chooses not to go with a customer). I forgot to ask about off fees. There were some comments about their offing policies that would deter me from going there, now after having a look and getting confirmation that boys can go off, I might go some day.

I go to Mic My Boy. Mamasan tells me all boys are over 19 years old. The boys are not shy (pulling down their own or their friendтАЩs pants). One boy catches my eye. He doesnтАЩt pay any attention to me apart from a few smiles we exchange (when one of his friends tells him that I am looking at him). I had positive surprises with this kind before, so I decide to try it. ItтАЩs early in the evening (20:45 when I off him, I think my earliest off), so there would be time to go back to the bars and find another boy if it doesnтАЩt work out. But it did! A pleasant surprise. Will off him again. One of the best straight boys I had (according to him, he likes boys and girls 50/50, but he didnтАЩt get hard, which I interpret as lack of sexual interest in me.) Next time I have to tell him to keep his clothes on while I shower, so I can take them off. For me, its part of the foreplay, but how can the boys know if I donтАЩt tell them?

The boy leaves about 10 pm. Too early to go to bed. Back to Sunee, chat with another friend. Then another stroll through Walking street. Fish massage 70 Baht / 15 min. 100 meter further, there was a shop with 50 Baht / 15 minutes, but I donтАЩt let that spoil my holiday. In Bangkok itтАЩs 150 Baht for 15 minutes, so we have the strange situation that Walking street is the cheapest place for fish massage.

Strolling around in Boyztown (no intention to go to a gogo bar), I cross paths with two boys who could be bar boys. The cute one smiles back and then comes back to ask me about gay venues. They are Malaysians who work in Bangkok and this is their first trip to Pattaya. They want to know about gay discos. I am not that knowledgeable about the subject (my last visit was a year ago), but at least I know how to get there (they donтАЩt have a map). The cute boy asks if I want to join them, he doesnтАЩt have to ask twice!

I lead them to Dave Man Club, only to find out itтАЩs closed for renovation. But from there, NAB is in walking distance, so we go there. At 00:50, people are still coming in, but the front tables are all occupied. We get a couch hanging from the ceiling (I didnтАЩt notice these before, the view is not the best, but you can sit!) for us three. At that time, coyote boys are still fully dressed. I get a bit closer with the cute boy and we exchange phone number with intention to meet in Bangkok. Some time around 2 am, they leave, but I stay longer (no hints about going to their place or my place).

Now I have the whole couch for myself, which I use to lay down (take off shoes, feet are clean from fish massage). Not long after that, two Thai boys come and ask me if they can sit there (i.e. if I can take my feet of the couch). Then they invite me to their table. I follow their invitation (change of place is good, because there was nobody my type in the previous environment). They manage to foist a whisky/coke on me (and with occasional refills I get a bit tipsy at the end of the night).

My neighbor is very talkative (bordering on annoying, but being invited to their table, I am not in a position to complain). He doesnтАЩt get the hints (short answers) that I am not interested.
    тАЬBlablabla.тАЭ
    тАЬMh.тАЭ (Can I watch the coyote boys now?)
    тАЬBlablablaтАЭ
    тАЬOk.тАЭ (If you stopped talking to me, I could enjoy this night.)
    тАЬBlablablaтАЭ
    тАЬYes.тАЭ (CanтАЩt you see IтАЩm not interstested?)
    тАЬCan I go with you tonight?тАЭ
    тАЬSorry, cannotтАЭ (Hell no, you are not my type!)
    тАЬWhy not?тАЭ
    тАЬSorry, you are not my type.тАЭ
    тАЬWhy not?тАЭ
    (Change of subject or silence, too difficult to discuss, if you want to know, see thread тАЬRequirements for my boyfriendтАЭ).

They leave, I have another trip to the toilet (only to wash my hands, the main purpose to have a reason to walk through the disco to see who is there). One of the attendants massages my back while I wash my hands. I thank him and want to walk out as if nothing has happened, but he quickly asks for a tip. I give him 20 Baht. I was expecting this, but I find this business model wrong (providing a service without informing the customer that this would cost money, same situation as in Scorpion Bar in Soi Twilight).

On my way out, another Thai boy invites me to his table, but this time I cut it short and tell him I would go back to my hotel. He follows me outside and asks if he can come with me (to my hotel). I have to decline: not my type. I canтАЩt complain about lack of boys willing to go with me, but none of the other customers (except the cute Malaysian boy) or coyote boys was my type. Leave NAB 3:40 am (havenтАЩt been up that long for a while).

On Beach road, I take a Baht-bus to Walking Street. I have only notes left, so I give him a 20 Baht note and leave my hand in the window, palm open, waiting for change. He says I was the only customer on that trip (true) and the trip therefore costs 20 Baht. But when I ask him in Thai to give me 10 Baht change he reluctantly gives me 10 Baht change. I donтАЩt know how common this is, because I usually have enough 10 Baht coins to avoid such situations (and this incident confirms my policy: always have enough small change for taxis, mocy and baht-bus, so you can pay the exact amount; see the recent report about a customers whose arm was trapped in the window of a taxi and who was dragged along the road).

Sunday 18.08.2013

There is one train per day from Pattaya to Bangkok. It is slow (4 hours), but is supposed to be interesting. There are two railway stations in Pattaya, I take baht-bus along Thepprasit to Sukhumvit and then walk to South Pattaya railway station in Soi Khao Talo. There is a wat with a wiharn in Cambodian style near to the railway station. I have time, so I stop there. The railway station consists just of a platform and a plate with the name. I have lunch in a nearby restaurant and talk with the owners and other guests about my travel plans. Half an hour after departure time according to schedule (14:14 South Pattaya), no train in sight. One of the customers calls the State Railway, the train runs only Monday to Friday, not on the weekend! When checking my literature (on the way back by bus), I notice that I missed this important piece of information.

ItтАЩs 14:50, and the next bus will leave from Jomtien at 15:00. This is exactly what I think motorbike taxis are for! I get one, he asks for 60 Baht to the bus stop (which seems reasonable to me, my guideline is that mocy or tuk-tuk cost the same as a taxi), we get there at 14:58, I get a ticket and hop on the bus which leaves 15:00. The return trip (Jomtien to Suvarnaphum) is on average 70% full, whereas from Suvarnaphum to Jomtien is always fully booked. I asked at the counter, no reservations by phone. (If I were the only operator and were running at 100% capacity, I wouldnтАЩt bother with reservations by phone.)

Total 6505 Baht for a weekend of sloth, idleness, gluttony, debauchery, buggery and fornication. I will increase my frequency to one visit each month. Visited just two bars (new low), plenty left for future weekend holidays. For two nights and one day, itтАЩs a great get away from Bangkok. I can spend one day idle, if it were for a longer time I would have to look for daytime activities. Even with traveling and staying in a hotel, it works out cheaper than in Bangkok: hotel room one night 500 Baht, short time tip 1000 Baht, whereas in Bangkok short time tip alone 1500.

The dilemma is that I know several boys I want to take again, but part of the Pattaya experience is going to bars to look for new talent, so I have to reserve one of two nights for bar hopping and the other night for boys I had before. At the moment I can think of four boys, all similar cute and worthy of financial support, that I would take again.

Back in Bangkok:

I try to call Mee (the boy from тАЬAlmost there (getting laid locallyтАЭ). He doesnтАЩt pick up or has a problem with his phone (no credit, according to a message I get later, next time maybe I should transfer 100 Baht balance to his phone so I can call him?)

I have a chat on gayromeo with a gay in my soi. He says he say me on the street, but I donтАЩt remember him or donтАЩt recognize him (his picture is poor quality). The chat ends this way (my translation from Thai, over a period of 30 minutes):
    I: I will take a shower and we can meet in my room at 11 pm.
    He: Are you top or bottom? (This is a sign that sex might ensue, however he has seen me on the street, I have seen a blurry picture of him on gayrome that I canтАЩt match to anyone I would like to have sex with in my area, so I have to calm the situation down.)
    I: LetтАЩs talk first.
    I: I have finished showering, I am waiting for you in my room.
    He: I am not interested in talking. You donтАЩt have to wait for me.
    I: Ok, no problem.

I have not been to DJ-station for over two months and the events in NAB were encouraging, so I go there. Almost every trip to Silom/Surawong involves a stroll through Soi Twilight (I rarely go into bars there) and Soi 4. Nothing new in Soi Twilight. In Soi 4 I suddenly hear my name called out (despite looking out right and left and walking slowly, and Balcony and Telephone at less than half capacity, I missed and old acquaintance A).

With A, I have the highest drama/sex ratio (close to two years of drama and teasing, and sex only once), I donтАЩt think we will have sex again, we will stay friends with the occasional drama and teasing. He invites me to his table (and finally even pays my drink!). Among his friends, there is one cute boy J whom I have never seen before (but who is well connected, as I should find out later). I sit next to the cute boy and we exchange a few smiles and sentences. The way he is dressed looks very attractive to me (one day I will open a thread about the clothing of Thai boys, my thoughts on this subject are as peculiar as on underwear and requirement for a boyfriend). They plan to go to DJ station, so I join them.

Plenty of old acquaintances and boys I know from gayromeo, but have not met before. There is a saying regarding venereal diseases: I you have unprotected sex with someone, itтАЩs like having sex with all his previous sexual partners. Well, according to this saying, I have had sex with half of DJ station.

I stay close to my new friend most of the time. He gets a bit drunk. We exchange plenty of positive signals (I hug and touch him, but no kissing yet, he takes me by the hand when we change location or beckons me to stay put when he goes to toilet). He is of paler complexion (I prefer dark brown) and his skin is a bit too cold, furthermore I am getting tired and will have to get up at 8 am for work on Monday. After DJ closes, our group has dinner on a street stall. I exchange phone numbers with J. I am indifferent towards sex, so I leave it to him whether he wants to go with me or not. It seems the distance (20 km by taxi) and the fact that I have to work on Monday (Sun and Mon are his days off) speak against it, so we say goodby with intention to meet again.

Summary: Successful weekend, got laid twice in Pattaya with moneyboys, no complaints, everything as I want it. Almost got laid with the Malaysian boy in NAB and the Thai boy in DJ. Both of them were not perfect, so I didnтАЩt push the issue. Will go to Pattaya every month and to DJ station at least once per month from now on.

Liked

Re: Weekend in Pattaya 16./17./18.08.2013

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc
    Weeke
    On Beach road, I take a Baht-bus to Walking Street. I have only notes left, so I give him a 20 Baht note and leave my hand in the window, palm open, waiting for change. He says I was the only customer on that trip (true) and the trip therefore costs 20 Baht. But when I ask him in Thai to give me 10 Baht change he reluctantly gives me 10 Baht change. I donтАЩt know how common this is, because I usually have enough 10 Baht coins to avoid such situations (and this incident confirms my policy: always have enough small change for taxis, mocy and baht-bus, so you can pay the exact amount; see the recent report about a customers whose arm was trapped in the window of a taxi and who was dragged along the road).
    I don't think it is common for a driver to ask for 20 Baht in this situation, however if I am the only customer on a Baht Bus, especially on a long ride, I do give some extra change or a 20 TB note.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...damn...i'm slipping up...during my last visit i was paying 20 for the trip between the jomtien gay beach police box and sunnee....

Liked

Christian- Thanks for the great post. Glad to see you finally had a successful outing.

Latintop- yes, but the trip described is on a baht bus, not a riding a Thai guy.
    If you burn your neighbors house down, it doesn't make your house look any better. - Lou Holtz

Liked

That is something that bothers me in Thailand. I like to be the one to decide how to be generous with my my money even if it is only 5 baht. I don't like the employee telling me they are going to keep my change as if they don't respect me enough to to allow me to make adult decisions with my money. If they want a tip, earn it! Don't just don't try to take it simply because they want it and they figure there is little I can do to stop them.
    These are the good'ol days

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by bucknaway
    I like to be the one to decide how to be generous with my my money even if it is only 5 baht.
    The difference of 5 Baht has little to do with being generous; penurious is a better word.

Liked

Haha! The point was that its my money and I decide to tip or not. It's not the workers place to decide the tip and how much the tip should be.

Liked

No, the point is if you are arguing over 5B you┬┤re a miserable cunt.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

And coming from a Scotsman that's one HELL of a claim !! Lol

Liked

And if they are trying to steal my 5 baht?

I don't make excuses for grown Thai people. You get what you give and if you want to be a floor mat they will walk all over you.

I'm not better then them and they are not better than me and I want the same respect I show them.