List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pattaya - Sunnee Plaza - New erotic show.

Liked

Pattaya - Sunnee Plaza - New erotic show.

The new owners of U-Turn bar have done a u-turn on their shisha-pipe only bar format.
    You can still have a shisha but it's not the only thing!
    Because at approx 12.15 am the curtains are closed and an erotic show is performed by the very handsome boys for the pleasure of the customers.
    Last night a sizeable group of falangs gathered for the performance which all I think involved a shower-show and maybe more.
    How the these falangs knew about the performance beats me...hush telegraph maybe.
    Copa and Boys' Town in general beware- Sunnee is nipping at your heels.

Liked

Re: New erotic show in Sunnee Plaza

I'm surprised Xboys has not opened a bar in Sunee.
    These are the good'ol days

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by thaiguest
    The new owners of U-Turn bar have done a u-turn on their shisha-pipe only bar format.
    Because at approx 12.15 am the curtains are closed and an erotic show is performed by the very handsome boys for the pleasure of the customers.
    Last night a sizeable group of falangs gathered for the performance which all I think involved a shower-show and maybe more.
    How the these falangs knew about the performance beats me...hush telegraph maybe.
    Could you define handsome boys please?

I was told about this a couple a days ago by someone standing in front of the bar.

The only thing Sunnee is nipping at is at the Titanic.

I'm loving it in Pattaya/Thailand but sunnee and boys town didn't have much to to with this.

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by bucknaway

The BIB has shown they have a different standard for what is excepted in Sunee.
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by vnman
    The only thing Sunnee is nipping at is at the Titanic. I'm loving it in Pattaya/Thailand but sunnee and boys town didn't have much to to with this.
    Typical clueless bland generalisation from someone who is obviously oblivious to the facts. Sunee is on the up-and-up, Double Shot shows this clearly with their expensive REFURBISHMENT, then REFURBISHMENT costing money at Forest House, Come In and Sky bars looking to EXPAND! not contract, Don Plaza hotel INVESTING in a much improved new bar area....etc..etc..

Please tell us where Sunee is 'going down' like the Titanic. Been hearing this crap for YEARS...it's still there!

Quote Originally Posted by Manforallseasons
    What ya trying to say MFAS? Do you actually mean? accepted (allowed), expected (hoped for) or excepted as in what is not permitted in Sunee or is an exception to the rule? A normal one liner from you where nothing makes initial sense. What do you mean by standard. If u are saying that BIB don't allow erotic shows/content in sunee bars, you're wrong....see Eros, Happy Boys and U-Turn(above). If that's not what you mean clarification is needed, as it is with 90% of your posts. Was your post made pre or post-empty gin bottle?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by newalaan2
    The only thing Sunnee is nipping at is at the Titanic. I'm loving it in Pattaya/Thailand but sunnee and boys town didn't have much to to with this.
    Typical clueless bland generalisation from someone who is obviously oblivious to the facts. Sunee is on the up-and-up, Double Shot shows this clearly with their expensive REFURBISHMENT, then REFURBISHMENT costing money at Forest House, Come In and Sky bars looking to EXPAND! not contract, Don Plaza hotel INVESTING in a much improved new bar area....etc..etc..

Please tell us where Sunee is 'going down' like the Titanic. Been hearing this crap for YEARS...it's still there!

What ya trying to say MFAS? Do you actually mean? accepted (allowed), expected (hoped for) or excepted as in what is not permitted in Sunee or is an exception to the rule? A normal one liner from you where nothing makes initial sense. What do you mean by standard. If u are saying that BIB don't allow erotic shows/content in sunee bars, you're wrong....see Eros, Happy Boys and U-Turn(above). If that's not what you mean clarification is needed, as it is with 90% of your posts. Was your post made pre or post-empty gin bottle?
    Maybe the BIB have at last accepted that Sunnee is exceptional except of course that this theory is off the mark as you might expect coming from me.

Liked

Newalaan do you think as is in Xboys that full nudity and a fuck show would last today in Sunee? You may not be the sharpest knife on the rack but I hope you remember to buy those 2 bottles of Bombay at duty free if you must you can substitute Booths.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by thaiguest
    Could you define handsome boys please?

I was told about this a couple a days ago by someone standing in front of the bar.

The only thing Sunnee is nipping at is at the Titanic.

I'm loving it in Pattaya/Thailand but sunnee and boys town didn't have much to to with this.
    1) Prince Harry
    2) So?
    3) The Titanic?
    4) Loving it in Pattaya-good!

Liked

Maybe they're not sure if a Bt200 per drink and expected min Bt50 tip bar might survive in sunee?

Newalaan do you think as is in Xboys that full nudity and a fuck show would last today in Sunee?
    MFAS your garbled original one liner wasn't clear, but my reply was relevant to the title of the thread regarding erotic shows, thaiguest has already confirmed at least one took place in Sunee, and there IS nudity at Eros and Happy Boys as seen with my very own eyes, and who would EVER have thought that a fuck show would have been permitted (or in your language 'excepted') in the Pattayaland area, you would probably have been one of those chiming in a one liner before the first one took place that it could NEVER happen! yet it has! and a fuck show had never been seen there before. Never seen any gogo boy wanking onstage in a Pattayaland bar, yet it happens all the time in Sunee and always has done. Lets face it MFAS even though you live in Pattaya you haven't got a clue about what goes on there have you?

You may not be the sharpest knife on the rack
    That's as maybe, and the fact I'm trying to hold a 'sensible' exchange with someone who is clearly not playing with a full deck probably proves it, but it's still a bit much to be classed as 'not the sharpest knife in the rack' by a man who uses the word excepted instead of (I assume) accepted, who thinks that Krazy Dragon is in Patong Phuket and who thinks Double Shot name is double shoot.......

MFAS.........I could 'substitute' 2 bottles of turpentine or toilet-duck for your Bombay Gin and you would be none-the-wiser, and if it made you go blind I doubt you would even notice.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by newalaan2
    Maybe they're not sure if a Bt200 per drink and expected min Bt50 tip bar might survive in sunee?

Newalaan do you think as is in Xboys that full nudity and a fuck show would last today in Sunee?
    MFAS your garbled original one liner wasn't clear, but my reply was relevant to the title of the thread regarding erotic shows, thaiguest has already confirmed at least one took place in Sunee, and there IS nudity at Eros and Happy Boys as seen with my very own eyes, and who would EVER have thought that a fuck show would have been permitted (or in your language 'excepted') in the Pattayaland area, you would probably have been one of those chiming in a one liner before the first one took place that it could NEVER happen! yet it has! and a fuck show had never been seen there before. Never seen any gogo boy wanking onstage in a Pattayaland bar, yet it happens all the time in Sunee and always has done.

Well you have certainly given DragonMaster some things to ponder in his new job. :8(