Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Pattayagay Weekly Report 04 June 2006

Pattayagay Weekly Report 04 June 2006

WEEKLY REPORT ON THAILAND FOR THE WEEK OF JUNE 4, 2006
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Balcony Pub, Bangkok, offers annual Isaan Party Wednesday, June 7; Cowboy Night June 17, and World Cup television, for games televised by Chang Beer

Maisie Trollette will appear at Topman Cabaret Bar, Sunee, Tuesday, June 6; meets friends after at LaCage Bar

Grand Australian Barbecue raised 25,500 Baht for Thais4Life Charity held May 31 at La Cage Bar, Sunee

Balcony Pub appearance in Bangkok by Maisie Trollette May 30 netted 20,000 Baht for Pattaya Orphanage

Symphony Brasserie's first anniversary party on Pattaya's Second Road draws full house

Pan, webmaster of Thaiboy.net website, writes of reactions to photos of Miss Freeman Contest posted in its gallery

New issue of Spice Magazine due out by June 12; cover shown here

Bondi's June 3 charity event with Maisie Trollette and Topman dancers raised huge amount for Pattaya Orphanage

Tourist Police moving into newly constructed building on Pratumnak Hill, in TAT complex; "to be operational June 8"

Pattaya area kidnap for extortion victim identifies both perpetrators at Pattaya Police Station; being held for trial

Ministry Ruling tightening procedures for sales of land to Foreigners causes "problems"; outlook still good, say some

Expat's Corner -- reports on the Pattaya area's two outstanding clubs for expats, visitors and guests

www.pattayagay.com/weeklyreport-jun406.html

Thanks

The Pattayagay weekly report always has something of interest and I think it goes unsaid sometimes so I want to thank anyone who puts this useful resource together.

Liked: 1
    Well said Fatman!

To produce this report every week must be a labour of love for gay Thailand. Even though I keep my ear fairly close to the ground (well I read LMTU) I find something new and interesting most weeks. For those who still have to live and work out of Thailand it must be a Godsend. I think that Gaypattayan and his friends know how much it is relished and enjoyed but it's nice to say so.
    I hope that my posts will be of use.

I don't know about "gay Thailand", but I'm sure it is a boon to "sex tourist Pattaya".

Liked

Come on, BG

Allen's a classy guy and, as far as I'm concerned, he's offended nobody nor deserves the untrue and unfair suggestion that either he or his weekly report is aimed at sex tourists (unless, of course, you consider everybody a sex tourist). I be surprised as hell if you found one expat (gay or otherwise) in all of Chon Buri province who has met GP and doesn't respect him.
    While I often agree with your positions, BG, this time you're totally off base in my opinion.

Liked

Re: Come on, BG

Quote Originally Posted by Bob
    " ... Allen's a classy guy and ... "
    . . . unlike the sanctimonious little prick Boygeenyus is ~ and always has been I'm certain.

Why someone who:

(1) dislikes every single person here (his description: http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/fo ... 9136#79136 )

(2) has never once contributed one single post which gives an indication that there is a heart beating within ~ what I assume ~ is a living breathing human body.

and (3), has designated himself as the touchstone of righteousness and elightenment on a Board populated by a Grand Spectrum of the the (gay) human condition . . . .

. . . . spends so much time reading and posting on a Board he hates, is beyond my comprehension.

It's ironic (and telling) that a man such as Boygeenyus resembles the cold heart of Hedda so much . . . as he also was a poster who disdained & felt superior to the general population here: For Boygeenyus was an unreconstructed anti-Hedda-ite from the get-go . . . a position I applauded early, though always feeling vaguely uncomfortable at the ponderous humourlessness Boygeenyus displayed just about all the time.

3 cheers for Allan/Gaypattayan for his work over the years producing his website and facilitating what was arguably the Best-Gay-Thailand-Message-Board ever ... and kudos to Boygeenyus for his textbook-like demonstration of self-defining stupidity. Nice to see it in print.

Cheers ...
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand