Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Gardens of Pattaya

Liked

Gardens of Pattaya

I have been to Nong Nooch Garden a couple of times but recently someone told me of another nice garden near Pattaya. Anyone able to help on this because I don't remember the name.

Will Rogers said, "I never met a man I didn't like", but he never met Donald Trump.

Liked

Re: Gardens of Pattaya

The Million Years Stone Park (and if I remember correctly they have a crocodile farm as well).

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc
    The Million Years Stone Park (and if I remember correctly they have a crocodile farm as well).
    Thanks Christian. I know remember that you are the one who told me about it.
    Will Rogers said, "I never met a man I didn't like", but he never met Donald Trump.

Liked

The crocodile farm is a pleasant place to spend a couple of hours. You can feed the crocs with chicken and watch them leap several feet oiut of the water. They're big boys too, up to 6 meters long. They also have tigers you can stroke (cub as well sometimes) and elephants you can ride. About 400 Baht entrance fee.