List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Problem at Mic My Bar This Evening?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Problem at Mic My Bar This Evening?

I have been contacted by a reliable source that there was a problem at Mic My Bar this evening, Monday night going into Tuesday early morning hours.
    The source states that several police may have executed a warrant and taken away one falang as well as possibly 20 of the employees. Waiting for confirmation but was told that the bar remained closed the rest of the night. :dontknow:

Liked

Re: Problem at Mic My Bar This Evening?

I've been there once and I'm surprised they let the place exist
    These are the good'ol days

Liked

Has now been posted by media.

http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-ne...y-police-raid/

The target of the operation was the Mic My Boy Bar in Soi VC in South Pattaya. Over 20 officers took part in the raid and initially foreign patrons inside the bar were told to stay where they were and were later taken to the Immigration Office in Jomtien where their Immigration status was checked. We understand they were all later released without charge.

17 boys aged between 14 and 17 were found inside the bar and some were hiding in тАЬShort TimeтАЭ rooms on the second floor. Police also confiscated condoms and lubricating Jelly which was taken into evidence.

Liked

Well I am going to say it and probably get a good kicking for it BUT GOOD GLAD THAT THEY CHECKED THE STATUS OF THE CUSTOMERS AS WELL.

It is the only thing that will stop this kind of bar. If the customers where not there the bars would not existed and do not any body give me that its OK to sit and look.

Most people living here know which bars to avoid and if you are on holiday most people can tell the difference between a 14 year old and an 18 year old even in Thailand.

Mark

PS For any one holidaying here that may not know you should at all times carry a photo copy of you passport, entry stamp,and current visa. Or at any time you can be taken to the immigration offices and may have to wait while you entry states and visa are checked.
    Some one once said the customer is always right, Correct if you only ever want one customer.

Mark you will not get kicked by me. I agree 100%

Liked

17 boys aged 14 - 17 found? Is it just me, or does that seem high? Is that number actually plausible, or are the police / media exaggerating it to make themselves look better?

I don't know, I could see a couple underage here and there finding their way into the bars, but 17 of them in one bar? Fuck me that's high, isn't it? I haven't been down to Pattaya in ages, so has Sunee changed in the past few years, or something? I've spent loads of time in Sunne, and sure I've seen the odd guy who was quite obviously underage, but never have I walked into a bar and seen 17 of them.

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Sounds like it could have been the vatican.
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Rather then speculating like another forum has been which is full of melodrama and talking about falangs now being tested in all the bars, story has it that this bar and a falang have been under surveillance by the police for sometime now for trying to engage in sexul activity with minors. That the reason behind the raid on this bar was because a warrant had been issued based on such information and the police went in the bar to serch for and test all for procurring underage sex.
    This is not a case of the police now going around to different bars taking in falang etc but of a warrant based on an ivestigation tht had been ongoing. So rest yer heels unless you are in one of these types of bars and there seem to be underage workers.

Liked

Foreign Patrons/ Underage Workers detained South Pattaya Bar

Liked

Re: Foreign Patrons/ Underage Workers detained South Pattaya

The lesson to be learned by farangs is do not go to or frequent bars which have a policy of harbouring under age staff. Right????