Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Naked chicken dance on Jomtien beach

Liked

Naked chicken dance on Jomtien beach

Almost wet myself laughing at this post just after elephantguy bought the forum

post69419.html?hilit=chicken%20dance#p69419

mrsydney's Profile

Posted: Sat 14 Jan, 2006 6:59 am
    Last time in September on a Sunday I went down to Jomtien beach just past the police box,anyway being the pisshead i am i had been on the piss all day and anyway needed to go to have a leak.I spot what looks like a dunny,anyway theres a girl with a desk sittting in the entry to the dunny,she looks up at me like i have to tell her why i came in,gawking at me eye to eye,so i tell her im here to take a piss,she says yes 10baht please,i was shocked ,i said to her,your having me on arnt ya,i only want to drain my main vein not buy the whole dunny building.She then starts saying i cant go in ,and yes yes MR 10 baht,10 baht,you go in ok.
    I tell her,you want me to flop my old fella out here ,she starts looking confused and im thinking of doing it and i start getting a stork in my daks.
    She looks down from her seated desk at my daks and notices my tent pole stork.She sees it and licks her lips.I only have a 1000 b note and she tells ok you go in ,leo leo leo she shouts out in Thai.I tell her ,"dont f......n call me a lion you bitch. Anyway i finished draining my main vein and i walk out and a man is there with her ,"i tell him all i wanted to do was take a piss but not for 10 baht.He starts giving me change for my 1000 b but its all coins,i tell him no f.....n shrapnel ,i want notes . These kinds of things really get me spewing when you have to pay to take a piss,next time im gonna use a tree.
    Posted: Fri 17 Feb, 2006 11:44 pm
    I always use to love walking on Jomtien beach at around 2am usualy the dark area,where i could think and relax by looking at the moon and staring at the stars and looking to the end of the water.
    Sometimes i use to see people hiding behind the trees or approaching me and asking for money.Usually they were dark skinned thais.
    So i decided one night to take off my pants,it felt real good as i strolled down the pitch black section of the beach with my od fella dangling out and my big gut hanging over it.I could see the white of eyes staring from behind trees at my naked body but rarely did i get approached.
    I started to do things on the sand that i hadnt done for ages like jump and down doing hopscothch etc things that i could only do on a dark beach at night in Jomtien.Only once did i ever get approached in that 2 weeks being asked for money as i reached down and grabbed the old fella pointing it at the drugged out thai like a weapon and charging at him.
    Sometimes i could see the white of the eyes behind the trees as i walked along the beach naked flashing my 140kg body singing.
    Its a time to clear all your negatives and your emotions as you dance,play hopscotch,etc.I have done this once with a thai boy who i offed who wanted to do it again the next night.One thing i love to do is the "chickenwalk" moving my neck back and forth as i walk along the beach.Does anyone else here do this or would like to join me when i go to Pattaya in April or May?

on the previous page

paying-have-leak-t6565.html

mrsydney's Profile

Posted: Sat 14 Jan, 2006 6:59 am
    Last time in September on a Sunday I went down to Jomtien beach just past the police box,anyway being the pisshead i am i had been on the piss all day and anyway needed to go to have a leak.I spot what looks like a dunny,anyway theres a girl with a desk sittting in the entry to the dunny,she looks up at me like i have to tell her why i came in,gawking at me eye to eye,so i tell her im here to take a piss,she says yes 10baht please,i was shocked ,i said to her,your having me on arnt ya,i only want to drain my main vein not buy the whole dunny building.She then starts saying i cant go in ,and yes yes MR 10 baht,10 baht,you go in ok.
    I tell her,you want me to flop my old fella out here ,she starts looking confused and im thinking of doing it and i start getting a stork in my daks.
    She looks down from her seated desk at my daks and notices my tent pole stork.She sees it and licks her lips.I only have a 1000 b note and she tells ok you go in ,leo leo leo she shouts out in Thai.I tell her ,"dont f......n call me a lion you bitch. Anyway i finished draining my main vein and i walk out and a man is there with her ,"i tell him all i wanted to do was take a piss but not for 10 baht.He starts giving me change for my 1000 b but its all coins,i tell him no f.....n shrapnel ,i want notes . These kinds of things really get me spewing when you have to pay to take a piss,next time im gonna use a tree.

Liked

Re: Naked chicken dance on Jomtien beach

Did you notice that BBB is the same poster

sirclivejames-aka-bbb-and-many-other-names-t28343.html

Liked

am I the only one who has no idea what this is about? :dontknow:
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Liked

mrsydney aka as BBB and sirclivejames on this board and many other names as well, has an interesting attitude for a gayman?

more on

what-agravates-about-queers-t7337.html

Quote Originally Posted by mrsydney
    Sometimes I sit in a bar,sometimes small bar or cafe eating my food or drinking piss and minding my own business and some old Farang bloke will bring in a young bar boy with him and i have to sit and listen to him tell the owner of the place,usually a farang owned/operated place about how this is his BF etc and how good he is and all this bullshit whilst the Farang owner of the place puts his best act and smile on to listen and make out how good it is.What the old cunts dont talk about is how he pays the boy a lot of money and gets darted up the arse a few times a day etc.Anyway the old farang and his boy are gone ,usually the farang cafe owner goes back to being himself and says to me how flamin stupid the old cunts are but he has to be nice to them,little do they know the boy is a 5 farang whore.
    Once i met a boy in the street in Sunee Plaza and got him to suck me off one night and i spanked him.Then i paid him 1000 b and the next night saw the boy in the bar with his farang and the boy sees me and starts becoming nervous thinking im gonna tell his farang how good a cocksucker he is.
    So dont be bloody pathetic and walk around taking barboys you think are your BF to cafes to eat,.Thats what you are,old men with boys who are only by your side because of money.I once in Papa Dickheads cafe in Day night area and i was with a thai friend of mine who is 34 and i was sitting next to a old cunt farang who had 2 boys with him who looked absolutely bloody bored.Anyway you should of seen their eyes light up when i spoke to my friend about which disco to go to tonight.Its justs makes you sick to see an old man with a boy/.Once in sunee plaza i saw this old guy kissing a boy in a bar,i nearly done the chunder i will fuckin tell ya,i come from the land downunder where men chunder at the sight of some old bloke pashjing a young boy.Mate i had to tell him.Give it a rest you dirty cunt.
    . What i usually do is go to the Australian bar in Walking st and sit outside with other Aussies and when we see poofs walking past we shout out to them,"What are you lookin at ya queer cunt"? Most just quckly walk past and then we raise our tinnies and sing"We come from the landdowner and we fuckin chunder,sometime we throw a empty beer can at them and they run,and then we sing."We come from the landdownunder,you better run ,you better take cover"
    And even the bar owner gets in on it.In fact it makes a good arvo if any aussie is interested and i took a old aussie bloke who is a poof with me last time and he had a great time,even wanted to go poofta bashing afterwards but i had to hold him back.Does these old farangs taking boys to cafes thinking and treating them like a boyfriend and boring the shit outta of them make you flamin angry too.Imagine being a cafe owner having to smile and be nice to them knowing the boy is a 5 farang whore and you cant say anything.Look i admit i had a few barboys who afterwards asked me to buy food or breakfast and most times i say no pissoff to them but occasionaly i give in,but no way do i let them boss me around.Most of the time i make them sit either on the floor with a cushion or put them at a smaller table.I usually only take them to breakfast if im hungry that way i order 2 big breakfasts and eat there big breakfast as well,and slip them a piece of toast or a mushroom off it, that way the cafe doesnt think im a glutton for ordering bot for myself.Sometimes when i get them to sit on a cushion on the floor beside me i just throw the piece of toast to them,watching them look up at me ready to grab it like a crocodile.
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Ah! So this explains the chicken dance thing I've read about BBB doing in the past. Thanks Witchy.

Yep... Sclivejames was BBB and not LMTU. Could have told you that weeks ago. I can recognise him within a few posts... the mention of Sydney and obsession with psychiatrists, welfare, gay people, bar businesses, books on gay Pattaya, bogan stuff, being Jewish, his weight, HIV, gagging during blow jobs, radio personalities and stuff gives him away.

He's demented but really just taking the piss and I do find him funny. I think he's harmless but just have to stop him when he gets out of hand, like last time when he started asking bar owners here to have a boxing match etc.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I said we were going to stop having these discussions about him and his board. Nope, LMTU = Bitch Queen = Sirclivedavis.
    BBB I know from a year or two ago and I know how he talks to me. Lets not bring it up anymore.