Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Any Info On Marina Plaza Hotel?

Liked

Any Info On Marina Plaza Hotel?

Anyone have any recent experience of the Marina Plaza Hotel. I'm wondering where to stay during my February trip ?.

Liked

Re: Any Info On Marina Plaza Hotel?

I'd be interested in some feedback on it too. The pool is certainly nice enough and it looks good enough from websites, but at the price it seems too good to be true. Is it?

Liked

Lerwick
    I read a few reports on trip advisor which were quite positive some on adoga which confirmed it to be gay friendly.
    Some reports talked about noise from the bars but you have to expect that when you stay in a nightlife area. I suppose the bast tactic is to book for a couple of nights and then make a change if you are not happy.
    Checking their rates from the website the price for a deluxe room is 680 baht during March April. This seems very low for a hotel having a pool and free wifi together with the usual facilities.

Liked

no price is too good to be true when your trying to make money. they do have a website im sure you find on google, they always seem very welcoming when i go in the lobby to meet freinds
    i love you, i miss you.............. i lie you

Liked

It is your basic budget hotel. The location and pool are its main attractions.

Customer service is terrible, bad, sucks...once you are there no problem but they do not answer reservation emails, seldom answer the phone and seem indifferent to taking reservations.

I have been trying for 4 days to confirm a reservation for the 19th..no luck so far.

Would anyone from the board care to go over there for me and personally make my reservation?
    Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one, and they all stink.

Liked

Why not book over agoda?
    Sunee Plaza > There is no better place to stay