Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Old Threads

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Old Threads

I have now gotten a little ahead of all the things I wanted to do first and recently have been looking and reading old threads. Many of the topics are still questions that are relevant til today and I think them very interesting. Sure I know you can take time and paw through them and find many of those topics but I thought it might be of service to you if every week I took about 5 or so good old threads and bumped them to current for you to read nd even still comment on. Sure I also know several of you don't like when old threads are pushed to the current area but I think it good to look at. What do you guys think of this?

Liked

Re: Old Threads

I think it would be a good idea. Guess we're all bound to have missed some that might be of interest. And if someone doesn't want to read them they don't have to.
    A conscience is what hurts when all your other parts feel so good.

Liked

I wouldn't recommend it, but just my opinion. Sometimes the past belongs just there, the past.

Some of the threads contain various stories, emotions, arguments, and opinions which people may not want to be reminded of.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt
    I wouldn't recommend it, but just my opinion. Sometimes the past belongs just there, the past.

Some of the threads contain various stories, emotions, arguments, and opinions which people may not want to be reminded of.
    "The moving hand writes, and having writ moves on. Neither all your tears, nor all your wit, shall lure it back to erase half a line, nor change a word of it." -Omar Khayyam, Rubaiyat

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I am not focusing on all threads or hreads that really have arguemnts. I am referring to threads that contain questions and discussion thaat were just as relevant then as they are today. I can preface the titles to say OLD so that if people do not want to read them they realize it is just like a record, an oldie but a goodie.

Liked

I would give it a go Neal. If there's no real interest, nothing is spoiled by discontinuing the practice.

Liked

I would read them- a lot of material stays relevant.

Liked: 1

Well my Old Threads I usually gather up at the end of the winter. put then into a box, and bring them down to the Goodwill store where they are put to use by some needing people. arty

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Liamog
    I think it would be a good idea. Guess we're all bound to have missed some that might be of interest. And if someone doesn't want to read them they don't have to.
    I think Liamog summed it up nicely for me. I donтАЩt think IтАЩve anything to usefully add to his post.
    Remember: Coughs and sneezes spread diseases

Liked

This obviously isn't a poll. The board owner can do as he pleases, but it sounds all to much like something Beachlover would do on a regular basis and not my cup of tea.