Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How much for Euro boys?

How much for Euro boys?

Ive been reading several articles recently from the Testosterone Pit and started wondering whether our guru on getting value out of prostitutes latinxxxtop could comment on the price and availability of boys in Europe http://www.testosteronepit.com/home/201 ... urope.html

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: How much for Euro boys?

..u wouldn't believe me if I told u....

Liked

1,500 CZK (about ┬г50) gets you a short time with a Bel Ami standard boy in Prague.
    "The fruits of peace and tranquility... are the greatest goods... while those of its opposite, strife, are unbearable evils. Hence we ought to wish for peace, to seek it if we do not already have it, to conserve it once it is attained, and to repel with all our strength the strife which is opposed to it. To this end individual[s]... and in even greater degree groups and communities are obliged to help one another... from the bond or law of human society." [Marsilio dei Mainardini (c.1275-1342), Defensor Pacis]

Ill book my ticket! Why do you guys from England bother going to Thailand?

Quote Originally Posted by Marsilius
    1,500 CZK (about ┬г50) gets you a short time with a Bel Ami standard boy in Prague.
    Hmmmm....having been in Prague just over 3 months ago, I'd say more like 2000kc for an ordinary boy.
    My experience with CZ goes back over 15 years and even then you'd be talking 2500-3000kc for the very best boys.

However, I guess everything is open to negotiation and latintopxxx could probably find a Hlavni Nadrazi (rail station) boy who'd pretend to be a pony for 500kc and a plate of dumplings :evil4:

The BIG difference though is that the choice is severely limited - for bar "pick-ups" tourists are basically limited to Club Temple (formerly Pinocchio), Escape (and you won't get an Escape boy for 2000kc, not even latintopxxx). Drake's I don't even rate.
    Alternatively GR of course - but there's not that many on GR compared to say Thailand.
    Wherever you get them though, it's all very businesslike - don't expect even any pretence of having fun!

On the plus side, the beer is extraordinarily cheap AND good (around $1.50 in some places for 0.5litre) and the tram systems gets you anywhere you want to go for next to nothing.

I did put a report in the Global forum if anybody is interested.

http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com...0&hilit=prague

Quote Originally Posted by Marsilius
    Hmmmm....having been in Prague just over 3 months ago, I'd say more like 2000kc for an ordinary boy.
    My experience with CZ goes back over 15 years and even then you'd be talking 2500-3000kc for the very best boys.

However, I guess everything is open to negotiation and latintopxxx could probably find a Hlavni Nadrazi (rail station) boy who'd pretend to be a pony for 500kc and a plate of dumplings :evil4:

The BIG difference though is that the choice is severely limited - for bar "pick-ups" casual tourists are basically limited to Club Temple (formerly Pinocchio), Escape (and you won't get an Escape boy for 2000kc, not even latintopxxx). Drake's I don't even rate. Alternatively, you could check-in (no pun intended) to the long-established male brothel but it's miles out and the rooms are not cheap.

There's always GR of course - but there's not that many on GR compared to say Thailand.
    Wherever you get them though, it's all very businesslike - don't expect even any pretence of having fun!

On the plus side, the beer is extraordinarily cheap AND good (around $1.50 in some places for 0.5litre) and the tram systems gets you anywhere you want to go for next to nothing.

I did put a report in the Global forum if anybody is interested.

http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com...0&hilit=prague

But since the topic is Euro Boys - also worth trying is Berlin ...40/60Euro ST......(PM me for specific advice if you want it) - and I have heard about Sofia but haven't been yet. Old favourites like Amsterdam, Hamburg, Budapest, Madrid, Barcelona, Torremolinos, Paris, Brussels, are (IMHO) not worth visiting any more - for either hanky-panky OR rumpy-pumpy

:hello2:

Forum's veteran
    Liked

..agree that in today's economy тВм50 gets you quite a bit of action...and for less you can cruise the public parks of amsterdam in the evening to late night and still get lucky for as low as тВм20; barcelona also had cheap meat available, mostly north africans...absolute delight...

Liked

Scottish-guy wrote:
    .....boy who'd pretend to be a pony for 500kc and a plate of dumplings
    More likely a couple of stale old nuts!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

U all know my kink by now...maximum humiliation ...for minimum payment...make sure that he knows his place...and if he gets uppity I'll complain to such a degree that the silly fucker ends up apologizing...too funny..

Liked

The January edition of Out in Thailand magazine will carry an article I've written that compares the money-boy scenes in Thailand and the Czech Republic.
    "The fruits of peace and tranquility... are the greatest goods... while those of its opposite, strife, are unbearable evils. Hence we ought to wish for peace, to seek it if we do not already have it, to conserve it once it is attained, and to repel with all our strength the strife which is opposed to it. To this end individual[s]... and in even greater degree groups and communities are obliged to help one another... from the bond or law of human society." [Marsilio dei Mainardini (c.1275-1342), Defensor Pacis]