Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where is this gogo bar?

Where is this gogo bar?

I keep seeing guys with tshirts for a gogo bar but I dunno where it is or weather its boys or girls can someone tell me its called G Star Raw.

Re: Where is this gogo bar?

I'm not sure whether this post is a leg pull or not :-) but just in case :-) G star raw is a clothing fashion brand and not a go go bar - but what a GREAT name that WOULD be for one !!

Ha ha ....i buy thier Jeans sometimes...very trendy..but very expensive in the uk

Liked: 1

If you're ever in / near London then give 'Tight-Fit' jeanery in Illford a try...they sell more G-Star & Diesel jeans (seriously massive selection) than some of the main outlets in central london and are always up for a deal if you buy several pairs, nice family run business too.

Quote Originally Posted by bluechris1
    Ha ha ....i buy thier Jeans sometimes...very trendy..but very expensive in the uk

Oh ok I see my problem now I was thinking G String not G Star it must have been a Senior Moment.

Liked

There is a Gay Disco called g-star in Bkk, Rachada Soi 8
    Its in the same vein as Dave, NAB, ICK with coyotes etc

So it may be you have seen some pics from this venue online or in max magazine
    Buffalo me die! Send Money!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

yes-that right, thus in BKK. Maybe a shirt from a worker there-or gotten from a worker, or bought by a very enthustiastic visitor.
    BTW-on subject of wearing bars T-shirts. You never see that in BKk off work. but it was common in PTY when I was there. Seemed unusual tome to show off early morning were you worked.

Quote Originally Posted by pong
    BTW-on subject of wearing bars T-shirts. You never see that in BKk off work. but it was common in PTY when I was there. Seemed unusual tome to show off early morning were you worked.
    Isnt that because Pattaya is prostiute central?

Liked

Actually, I would be quite happy to wear a gogobar's t-shirt, especially back home. Certainly I'd be much happier about doing that than wearing something that costs 5,000000 Baht and had a large Gukki logo (for example) on it. After all, the bars need more business and I consider it helping them out with a bit of charity by wearing their t-shirt openly, while Gukki, for example, isn't operating under the same tight financial constraints and I'll be damned if I'm going to pay good money to advertise for them!
    [color=#800080][i][b]I AM BUTTERFLY![/b][/i][/color]

Ha ha ..many people like to show their designer shopping bags off...but i've got a friend who turns them inside out and says to the sales assitant ..if you want to pay me i'll turn it round and advertise you ha ha