Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

View Poll Results: What is the average age of someone who uses Gay Thailand forum

Voters
120. You may not vote on this poll
  • 18-25

5 4.17%
  • 26-35

11 9.17%
  • 36-45

25 20.83%
  • 46-55

27 22.50%
  • 56-65

44 36.67%
  • 66-75

5 4.17%
  • 76-85

0 0%
  • 86-90

1 0.83%
  • anyone over 90

2 1.67%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Age of people on this board

Age of people on this board

What an interesting question

"Someone that uses" this Board. I wonder who that someone might be. Am I that someone? If so, what is my average age? Take the age I was one minute ago with the age I will be in the next minute, divide by the number of instances (2) and arrive at my average age. Hang on. That's the age I am now. This sounds suspiciously like an arcane version of FX rates (another WhiteDesire obsession)

elephantspike
    Just as I would have suspected, the demographic is "fat in the middle". :toothy5:

Forum's veteran
    Mount Calvary Baptist Church of the Redeemer
    Liked
    Oh Edith, when he put down a box for the over 90's he was only joking, you didn't have to tick it you know. I mean you could have lied and just said you were a youthful over 75.
    JESUS LOVES YOU, yes, even you nancies

Liked: 1
    Physical age or mental?
    I hope that my posts will be of use.

they don't even have a number to describe Edith's age

fancy asking a bunch of nancy boys to tell their real age !!!

I bet I'm about the only one who is telling the truth this time..I'm 29 and I've never lied about it..been saying it for 40 years.

Caught!

Quote Originally Posted by Aunty
    Oh Edith, when he put down a box for the over 90's he was only joking, you didn't have to tick it you know. I mean you could have lied and just said you were a youthful over 75.
    Okay!
    To tell the truth, I turned my age around--Which puts me in one of the...only one to show up at his high school reunion, groups.
    I figured it would make up for those who flipped the other way...age wise, I mean...into the peanut gallery.
    Of course homi's too shy to mention he's eligible for family-member (First cousin) discount at the Tut exhibit--As is Pearl (#2 nanny).

Hey,I m home ,had to relocate my whole operation and I get back and you are all here.I love you guys !Yes,all of you!

Operation

Quote Originally Posted by t2mk6
    had to relocate my whole operation
    The work on the adenoids has been moved to your haemmorhoids?

Re: What an interesting question

Quote Originally Posted by homintern
    "Someone that uses" this Board. I wonder who that someone might be. Am I that someone? If so, what is my average age? Take the age I was one minute ago with the age I will be in the next minute, divide by the number of instances (2) and arrive at my average age. Hang on. That's the age I am now. This sounds suspiciously like an arcane version of FX rates (another WhiteDesire obsession)
    Don't know how me quoting about FX rates has to do with this poll, the only common factor is figures. I don't know what goes on in your "suspicious" mind Hom.

With regard to "someone" - how would you describe yourself? As far as I am concerned, everyone is the same to a certain degree, we all come into this world with nothing and go out of it with nothing. I don't know personally anyone on this board, as I suspect the majority don't either, so everyone is an anominaly to me. Not sure, and I'm not ageist here, but don't you think you're a little old in the tooth to have "attitude".