Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Computer Repairs, CCTV, Internet, Alarms etc Pattaya

Computer Repairs, CCTV, Internet, Alarms etc Pattaya

Over the last 10 years I have used a company that is well used in the gay venues in Pattaya. When ever I have needed service I have needed to call them and have sat and waited, waited and waited. I have had appointments from noon moved to 4 moved to 6pm and then moved to the day after and then the times changing again.
    I have waited as much as 3 days and had umteen appointments.

Exhasperated I looked for someone who could not only repair the different items that I had and install new but be prompt and reliable. I was introduced to Choke.
    While not gay, he is respectful, prompt and dependable. I have used his services for the last year and highly recommend him.

I will be preparing a banner for him and hope that if you have the need to buy or repair your computer, CCTV, Internet, or Alarm, you will give him a call and experience professional on time service, which in Pattaya is unheard of.

If you need his service before the banner is finished and up, please PM me.
    :hiding:

Liked

Re: Computer Repairs, CCTV, Internet, Alarms etc Pattaya

I can confirm that. And his English is excellent. So, by the way, are his prices.
    https://www.gaybuttonthai.com