Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Facebook-Club Gay Thailand

Liked

Facebook-Club Gay Thailand

I found this page almost by accident. There are no full frontals here but some very nice bodies.

I wonder if some of these guys would post here.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/CLUB-GAY- ... 5599393771

Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

Re: Facebook-Club Gay Thailand

Deleted quote. Not necessary because it is a post from directly above

I had a look at this Face book Side and Photos......this Photos most of them different Browsers downloaded and if i try to identify there Photo Nr.
    they all come up with a long Number thats means they are not from a Private Person. :dontknow:

deleted agaon as it is a quote from above. This poster does not learn.

What does it mean , is this Forum only for one Person to decide opinion...i am disapoindet....i now i am in Thailand 21 Years but Sawadee Gay Forum is not open for
    Opinion and Information please explaine??????
    You say : Deleted quote. Not necessary because it is a post from directly above
    me : Why....what is that directly above mean???? i am speachless :dontknow:

Liked

deleted agaon as it is a quote from above. This poster does not learn.:
    I would feel much more comfortable if board moderation were a bit more professional and less insulting.
    These are the good'ol days

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Well I keep telling you and a few others and you just dont do it and it takes time for us to keep cleaning up the posts. So what should I do as it seems that polite PMs and requests on the board just dont seem to work. What shall you have me do?

Copied from forum rules dated March but still is first post:

PLEASE!!! We have asked prior and I am sorry I need to ask again......
    The QUOTE feature is for posts where you are replying to something further back in the thread where no one will understand what you are referring to!
    It is not for replying to things in the thread that were just posted and it is not for copying half the freaking thread!
    It is an absolute waste of bandwidth, an inconvienience for those using phones, small devices to read the forum, etc.

Add on and please quote relevent sentence not entire post when you feel it necessary.

I have also said that I have sent out several PMs but they have been ignored. Oh and complaints re moderation according to the rules are supposed to be posted in the GUIDELINES forum. Maybe a review of the rules are in order?