Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another adventure begins

Liked

Another adventure begins

Plans have been made. Bags have been packed.

I am at the airport waiting for the first of several planes that I will travel upon for the next 20 + hours.

BF is currently climbing on a bus in his home village to begin the trek to Pattaya.

Looking forward to a long massage, our trip to Hong Kong, grilled pork for breakfast, seeing my favorite show dancer, delivering a care package to Neal, and lying in bed with BF.....and no, those are not in order of preference. :sign5:

Let the good times begin.

Liked

Re: Another adventure begins

panic over...thought you posted "lying in bed with Neal" :gy:

Liked

Despite what anyone else says, I still believe that Pattaya is a fabulous holiday destination. Have a great time. BE CAREFUL on the motorbike, if you rent one.

Liked

Well, finally back where I belong. :evil4:

Flights went fine and now checked into The Ambiance hotel in BT. Room is nice, staff seem great. I will write up some details once I have some more time here.

After getting reacquainted at length last night with BF, he pretty much passed out in the bed. I was not tired at all, so I strolled over to my favorite late-night spot...crazy pub in Sunee. All my favorite boys were there and everyone very happy to see me. We opened a bottle of scotch and the party started. At some point, I decided it would be a great idea to keep the party going until sunrise. Not my brightest moment.... :tongue3:

If I am remembering correctly, ended up buying 4 bottles of scotch to get us to dawn. :alc:

Had a great time. Lots of playful flirting, catching up on happenings, and fun stories told as only a Thai boy can. The first night is always soo crazy....

It is good to be back !!!

Liked

Four bottles of scotch? Most Thai boys I have met can barely get through a small bottle of beer.
    "If you think you understood what I said you weren't listening" - Alan Greenspan

Yes me and my bf allways do the same when we go back to Pattaya....we go to crazy pub and open the bottles of whiskey with the lads in the bar..
    I first met my bf when he was working in crazy pub a couple of years ago..when we became bf's he stoped working the bar and went back to helping his family on the farm.
    so every time i go back we stay up in isaan near his home for a few weeks and when we go and stay in pattaya we allways go back and see the lads at crazy pub..so its like a reuion every time ..allways have a fun time with them

Liked

So, for the latest.....

Slept a good part of the day away. The 4 bottles of scotch took a toll. And for those that asked, yes we drank all 4 bottles over the course of the night...from about 2 am until about 6am. Mostly 6 or 7 Thai boys that were in for the duration. A few boys stopped by for a drink, but didn't complete the marathon session. the staff at crazy pub can drink, that's for sure. And starting up the rock, paper, scissor game also increased consumption. Fun times.

Anyway, a late room service lunch served as my breakfast. It is nice staying someplace with a full room service menu. Took a massage at our favorite place. ( non gay, just one of the many shops around Pattaya Tai. I have no idea of the name, but good staff)

For the more interesting stuff. We stayed in Boyztown for the night. Had a friend of BF meet up with us and saw several shows. But first, visited a couple gogo bars.

Stopped in to see Neal at Happy Place. The same reliable time that you come to expect there. No real change noticed, which is a good thing. And I totally forgot about the selection of beers. :violent1: Have to stop back again.

Vassa seems to have a new owner....or at least new people running the place. Same type of boys dancing, but the quality down a bit. There were several customers in the bar, which is a good sign for them. Small place which is sometime overlooked.

Splash was closed, which is a shame. I don't recall hearing about this closure. Maybe I missed it...or maybe a short term thing? Have to see....

X Boys was once again a fun visit. We saw the early show (10 pm). Started with big cock parade. About 8 guys, very nice and a couple I had not seen before. No full on action show, some brief nudity and simulated stuff comprised the rest of the show. Then the b boys dance show, which I am getting pretty tired of. Seems they are all over the place. Gogo Dancers here not really my type, but the are friendly and engaged, which makes it still a fun place to hang out a bit.

Next stop at wild west boys. The did change up the show, and not for the better. Many more lady boys pretend singing. Less of the erotic stuff....and only 3 boys for that. And not that erotic anymore. And no shower scene or other nudity. But still the best back up / show dancers in town, including one special friend that still looks awesome and moves even better. But not looking for another friend tonight...perhaps another time. B boys again making an appearance, so we left. Didn't see the gogo staff, so no comment there.

Last and least, Copa and Boyz Boyz Boyz. I don't care for either one of them, but BF and his friend both like, so I suffered through it. Ladyboys galore with cheesy dancers. Gogo staff not my type at either place as well. I am sure both can be a great place for people looking for their type of show and boys, but not what I look for.

We leave for Hong Kong in the morning, so not sure how much of interest to report here. I will let you know about any hiccups with taking Thai BF out of the country and how we get along with things. Til then....

Liked

A busy few days it seems !!! --4 bottles of scotch ?? not whiskey ?

You should not have any problem in HKG with your BF -I took my guy there and it was his first trip/unused passport and we had no probs !!
    -- Try to stay behind him as ye go through immigration,or if you go through first as happened in my case stay in view of whomever deals with him -so if needed (as in my case ) your guy can point out to the officer the person he is traveling with --and make sure he has details of hotel and flights back .

If you have the stomach for it take him to Ocean Park --the pandas alone are worth going to see !!
    DisneyLand is a waste of time INMHO -
    Have fun -- :thumbup:

Liked

Well, we are leaving Hong Kong early and heading back to Thailand.

Not much time now, as still have to pack and get to the airport. I will post more detail later but the headlines.....

***Hong Kong immigration did not go well, and really killed the excitement of being out of country / special trip.

***BF really amazed at the expense of Hong Kong...and realizing for the cost of a not very good "Thai" dinner in Hong Kong for us, he could eat for a month in Thailand...and the food would taste better.

***BF and I travel well together. No undue stress, easy going attitude, and he liked the airplane flight.

Leaving for the airport...I believe a night of Pattaya partying is needed to restore balance to the universe....look out, here we come.

Liked

oh ??
    HKG Immigration was hassle --something like that would put a damper on a trip alright !!
    What happened might i ask -- I prob have another newbie going in that direction sometime over the next 6 months or so

Il keep an eye out for the partying so then :smilebox: