Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: YaYa Bar's, Sunee Plaza, Cocktail of the Month

YaYa Bar's, Sunee Plaza, Cocktail of the Month

This month's Cocktail of the Month for August is THE KISS. A smooth blend of Southern Comfort, amaretto and orange juice.
    Featured all month for 95 baht.

Liked

Re: YaYa Bar's, Sunee Plaza, Cocktail of the Month

Not sure about the cocktail (not a fan of Southern Comfort), but have to say that is a great photo you are using for the advertisement. Beautiful....

See you soon Ya.

Liked: 1

Quote Originally Posted by anonone
    Not sure about the cocktail (not a fan of Southern Comfort),
    Nor me anonone, I hate all sweet whiskeys on their own, as well as other certain spirits such as bacardi and dark rum, but yet I love spiced rum (including the Bacadri Oakheart) and Sang Som(thai rum with a spiced flavour), but when any of the spirits i dont care for individually are mixed in a cocktail i seem to enjoy them. So I would probably still give 'The Kiss' a try.

I always order whatever the Yaya cocktail of the month is on every visit to Thailand, and so far have enjoyed every one of their monthly cocktails even though I am always surprised what individual shots are actually in them which would would have been likley to put me off. I suppose the fruit juice in them disippates the taste of each shot. Always enjoy a visit to Yaya's and was pleased to hear he had decided not to sell, look forward to next month's cocktail when I visit.

Have always liked the corner where Yaya's is situated, however a closed Corner Bar is a minus, anybody know the latest on Corner Bar? open, closed, bought, under offer?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

How much would that drink cost.... if I order it delivered to my room.... along with those exact two boys in the picture... ?
    check out http://gaysexthailand.com every day

I can only go by the photo - but as far as I'm concerned it seems a case of too much tail and not enough cock

:wav:

Liked

Seems like the perfect amount of tail....I will supply cock. :sign5:

I typically visit Yaya at the beginning of the evening, so my usual drink there is coffee....just to get some pep for the night ahead.

I do like sang som, but always feel like a cheap bastard when I order it....I guess Thailand has infected me with the concern about appearance. LOL. And I agree, very good news that Ya decided to keep the place going....

See ya in 4 weeks or so....

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Hey Anonone, don't feel cheap when you order Sangsome! Most bars charge the same whether you order Sangsome or RUm and Coke! Up to you what you enjoy!

PS MMmmmm! 6 am and eating pea soup and corn bread! :hello2:

Quote Originally Posted by anonone
    I do like sang som, but always feel like a cheap bastard when I order it....

Anonone........never, ever be hesitant to order a sangsom. You like what you like.

Look forward to seeing you soon.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Yaya, please PM me the names and phone numbers of the two boys in that photo. Thanks. :ow:
    check out http://gaysexthailand.com every day