Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Questions About Muscle Worship in BKK

Liked

Questions About Muscle Worship in BKK

Hi, Everybody I am new to this forum. I am a master student from Macau. Actually I have been to Bangkok 3 times before, well. but they are either for sight-seeing around the city or just short time transit. Never had time or chance exploring the gay life in Bangkok. So I think , this coming early Aug, 9 nights, alone, will make up for that.

I searched some information on internet , and got some information. Accidentally, i found this forum and for this section.

I am very much fond of shorter and strong Thai bodybuiders, not sure why, but always have fantasy on them. From the internet, i was suggested to go HERO massage or go to TAWAN, well, seems many people say that, definitely i might visit them to have a look, BUT are there any other alternative? The reason is that i don't prefer very much to have action in a massage place, nor am i good in flirting a guy in a bar. i prefer to have some privacy in my hotel...I tried gayromeo. but very limited choice for real muscle guys.

NOT necessarily need hardcore sex with them, so gay or straight not so important for me, if they accept to let me have fantasy of touching their muscle. I heard on this forum, there's a LUMPHINI PARK, in front of which i could find some local Thai muscles, is it decent to ask them follow to my place for muscle worship? I hope it can also save me some off-fee and "massage-fee", well. not because that i am cutting money too fine, but i really don't need such massage or gay bar thing plus the boys there actually only get tips.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Questions About Muscle Worship in BKK

I don't think Hero has that many muscular guys but I was only there once. Tawan Bar is your best bet. Those guys will go back to your hotel room and do anything you want; infact, they would probably be in shock that all you want to do is touch their muscles. The other choice is to try Gary Romeo Bangkok and say what u want on your proflile. You will find some muscular guys at your service. Of course, they will expec to get some baht for their visit.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by thrillbill
    I don't think Hero has that many muscular guys but I was only there once. Tawan Bar is your best bet. Those guys will go back to your hotel room and do anything you want; infact, they would probably be in shock that all you want to do is touch their muscles. The other choice is to try Gary Romeo Bangkok and say what u want on your proflile. You will find some muscular guys at your service. Of course, they will expec to get some baht for their visit.

I do tried in gayromeo in a new profile stating clear about what i want and attach my pic...(am asian, 27yo, good looking) ....but got very few replies. and none of them are real muscle guys (those money boys are lean type with a little muscle only)...so i tried msg some of the guys i feel interested, most of the muscle guys there are quite fashionable and more internationalized in BKK, they are not money boys, and they seek their same type for fun....;-) There are one or two muscle money boys on gayromeo, well...Good english, quite international. and yes...their rate is far more reasonable than a local....i won't pay something like USD 200 for that in BKK. am not that rich.

Sometimes i was thinking, there are many thai muscle or bodybuilder are "very local", speak almost no english and do not use remeo or fancy electronics. somebody suggest me go Lumphini Park. am not sure if there is such possible to find a local guy..

Liked

Lumphini park is very easy to find and walk around in. I do not visit Bangkok often, but I remember a low-tech gym area in a section of the park. Free weights, benches, pull up bars, and so on, with local Thai guys using.

I have only been in the park for my early morning run, so no idea if they use throughout the day. Once the day heat builds up, they may not be around. Certainly worth a visit or two to see if you can make a friend.

Liked

You have another choice and that is craigslist.org. Just plainly state what you are looking for and if you can post a picture I am sure you will find it.

Your other option is Recon.com.com that place is designed to help people in your situation.

Also keep in eye open at manjam.com as well as manhunt.net. Both those places are similar to gayromeo.com
    These are the good'ol days

Liked

Nescool, I sent you a PM on the topic.
    If you burn your neighbors house down, it doesn't make your house look any better. - Lou Holtz

Forum's veteran
    Liked

What you want is at TAWAN.

http://www.tawanbarbangkok.com/eng/

Yes they go to your hotel room for total privacy.

Tell the host at the bar exactly what you want. They will be very kind and helpful.

(As a side note, why doesn't Pattaya have a Tawan type muscle go go bar?)
    check out http://gaysexthailand.com every day