Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Gay Jakarta

Liked

Gay Jakarta

HI everyone - I have been to Jakarta once (for work) going again in a couple of weeksтАЩ time. Well I could not find much going on in Jakarta only 9M spa and that was about it. Could not find any gay cafe in the "Golden Triangle" area. Further had a couple of massage at my hotel and staff well not to be rude but not very attractive and very very straight! When I used the steam room and spa some very handsome guys however staff always walking in and out of the area. I am not used to Indonesian customs so I did not want to offend anyone. So hope you can help and recommend some places for me next trip. Or yes on a side note I went to the hotel bar (nightclub) the first night I arrived. I was chatted up by a very attractive lady however I think or certain she was a lady of the night (as we call it) as she told me I looked tired and she could come up to my room for a "massage" only if she knew that I was gay! The bar man thought it was very funny!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Gay Jakarta

you missed one of the best attractions-if you are into that- right beside 9M is a sauna-and a very horny! Orang putih, buleh (whote men) are very well received.
    For the rest; Indo has no real gay bars etc as the US or west would have. it is all mixed-speak the lingo for much more fun+contacts. Just like in provincialThai- any disco has a kind of gay corner.
    maybe gayscout or utopia-asia has more listing-or try via the links on nickygaypattaya/bangkok-they now claim to have all Asia on it, via contacts of gaycambodia. But I have been to Indo many a time and never really had to fall back on ''gay listings'' for contacts-it just happens, they will find you,

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Re: Gay Jakarta

A few years ago while in Jakarta I went to a huge gay disco, locals and some working boys it's name was "Moonlight".
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"