Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Massage Guys Bangkok - Good Cafe (gay)

Liked

Massage Guys Bangkok - Good Cafe (gay)

HI everyone,

I will be going to Bangkok very soon (in a couple of weeks) and need some advice. Previously I have only gone to Babylon however this website has opened my eyes to a lot more interesting things to do in Bangkok.

I love a good massage (who doesnтАЩt) can any one recommend a muscular handsome masseur in Bangkok? We all have different preferences so it is probably a silly ask however see how I go.

Second the GOGO Bars???? Well I like to have fun, this trip I will be alone and just want to connect with good guys have fun with and perhaps more... Seriously I like to go to night club but not on my own! So if anyone can recommend a good place to meet nice guys such as a Cafe, Night Club (that I donтАЩt think would be the place)

Cant wait to be come over for a fantastic holiday and looking forward to having lots of fun and relaxing!

Liked

Re: Massage Guys Bangkok - Good Cafe (gay)

Quote Originally Posted by BLAMEX
    HI everyone,
    Cant wait to be come over for a fantastic holiday and looking forward to having lots of fun and relacing!
    I think you meant to say relaxing instead of relacing, but in actuality I think your mistake is just as good if not better then relaxing. Love it.
    I live in Chiang Mai and like most people here we love this city. However, one reason we love it is that it is very different then Bangkok or Pattaya.
    The very best advice i can give you is to check out this sites web page and facebook page. The most accurate and up-to-date information on Chiang Mai is here and you can start at Radchada bar to get even more specific---lets say--personal advice. Good luck and hope you enjoy your relacing.

http://www.radchada.com/index.php

Liked

Re: Massage Guys Bangkok - Good Cafe (gay)

I like Hero Massage but you have to be specific with the manager that you are more interested in massage than sex. Some boys give great massage. Others give better other things.
    Will Rogers said, "I never met a man I didn't like", but he never met Donald Trump.