List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: And so another adventure begins :-)

And so another adventure begins :-)

So, on a whim and after spending the last day or two with a super hot ( and horny ) nice bar boy I've just decided on a whim to rent a 4x 4 and drive up to khon Kean and udon Thani to see a farang friend to say hi for a beer and let the boy say hi to some of his friends there to, so it's 6pm and just leaving mosaik ( to only do a few hours tonight and stop somewhere along the way) - so, another unexpected adventure begins it seems :-)

Liked

Re: And so another adventure begins :-)

Have fun NIrish. Be sure to update occasionally so we know you have not be absconded by the hordes of Essan boys apparently visiting home.

Just out of curiosity, and if you don't mind telling, which bar supplied the hot and horny companion? Always good to know where the talent is hiding out....

Liked

Have a great time, NIrish Guy - share a few details with us when you can.

(p.s. I think you meant abducted, anonone)
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Liked

I envy you, I don't have the guts to drive on the roads of Thailand. Can't wait to hear about it! :hello2:
    These are the good'ol days

Ha ha we're doing well so far ( not) lol as after only two hours we were randomly stopped at a police check point were the guy with simply and instantly gave the police man 100 baht just because he asked for it, we were then stopped at a second check point an hour later three hours driving we were stopped at a major police check point again, where initially they asked me ( and everyone else they had stopped to get out for a pee test) on getting out a more senior police guy waved me back into my car but told not wonder to go - who surprise surprise failed the drugs piss test after having taken ice on a night out about a five days ago !! - to be fair ( and luckily for him) he had actually told me about doing that two days ago when we were out at a club so it wasn't news to me, so after a bit a chat the police guy initially asked him for 15,000 baht, the boy said he couldn't and the police man dropped to 8, the boy then said he would ask "the customer from the hotel were he worked and was doing a visa run with in case he got lost" ( quick thinker eh) could he help, knowing he was getting rolled I made a bit of a no, sorry not my problem sort of thing act whilst quietly slipping him 5000, the boy then told the police man i only had 5000 and needed 1000 for my own hotel asnd i wasnt happy and the police man swiftly took tohe 4000 and waved us on our way with a cheery smile.

So whilst the boy is making all sorts of claims of paying my back on his return as that will be simply money from his tip it's all money going in circles anyway I guess ! :-)

So, its now 1am and we're now in a hotel in Nakhon ratchasima about to head out for the night.

Oh and should anyone feel the need to post critical "oh that's terrible, you should leave there at once from him etc" don't bother, I'm not one to judge others as I've done the same if not worse over the years myself and have dine enough to satisfy it was two weeks ago and that he hasnt a bag pf good knows what stashed in my / his case ( he hasnt) and from my own experiences I know the difference between someone taking a thing of s night in a club once in a while and a heavy drug user and he's definitely the former not the latter and as I found him in a sunnee plaza beer bar I can't really pretend any fake shock surprise - meanwhile we're off for hopefully a good night out with no more dramas ( I'll not bet on that though perhaps ! Lol)

Liked

Lets just hope there are no more pee tests on the way back.... I know what you mean about the situation. I have friends here who do drugs, they don't do them around me but we all know they are doing them as they talk about it often. Still they are my friends and I just accept them for who they are.

I will admit that on my last trip a Thai friend wanted to have a group sex party with me and his friends. He mentioned that they like to use ice... No, that is not true... He told me that they would be using ice to make the sex last a long, long time. For days I thought about it and once I read a few stories in the Thai online papers about cops busing up parties where drugs were found I told my friend that I could not meet him.

It was just too much of a risk for me to knowingly go to a party where I was 100% sure drugs would be in use.

On the positive side, your adventure is just beginning Oh the memories you will have and the stories you can tell when you are 150 years old talking about your time in Thailand!

Exactly bucknaway :-) and as for the 3 some we had that last night in pattaya :-)) and I have to admit it was brilliant :-)

We offed a hit muscled guy who told us he was top only, cut a long short that ended up SO not being the case and we all has a great night :-)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by NIrish Guy
    Exactly bucknaway :-) and as for the 3 some we had that last night in pattaya :-)) and I have to admit it was brilliant :-)
    This is ambiguous, to me it is not clear if bucknaway was involved in the 3 some or not.

Liked

I have been to a few 3 ways but not that one :scratch:

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Scotty,

You were extremly lucky as I'm sure you are aware.

You may want to suggest to your companion that he take a self-administered pee test prior to the return home, especially if you plan on navigating the same highway.

Ice, yaba, ya ice, are typically (not always) undetected in urine after a 7 day period. If by chance he fails the test I would be a bit concerned that he may have drugs on his possession which could potentially place you on a position you never want to find yourself in. Furthermore, when a boy with drugs spots the BIB the first thing they do is stash anything they have in their pockets - and the only place to stash a hit of ice when driving in a vehicle is inside the vehicle. The chances are minimal that this would ever happen to you, although if it did you could find yourself either selling the farm or rotting inside a Thai prison.

I'm not trying to ruin your adventure - just laying it out for you.

Test the boy - and search your vehicle.