Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Strange people on GR

Liked

Strange people on GR

There is one strange farang, living in Thailand/BKK

He always writes things like this on thai boys guestbook, and in capital letters:

ANOTHER STUPID IDIOT THAI DON T WASTE YOUR TIMES WITH HIM.

I find it very strange, because I have seen him make the same comment on many profiles, and I have never seen him writing anything nice about another guy.

Well I think it is himself who has a problem, because in fact I have known some of the guys, where he writes his comments, and there have been absolutely nothing wrong with these guys.

Liked

Re: Strange people on GR

I also think some people go onto GR only to disrupt things and make trouble or are possibly anti-gay and feel they are doing something nasty to forward their own agenda.

Yesterday, I had the same reply from someone who I wrote a pleasant greeting to and another whose profile I merely visited. They were two apparently totally different people, but yet I got the same rude message back from both at approximately the same time. It said something to the effect .... you make me sick, etc etc. I told GR I thought someone had hacked their site. IT was either that or someone has entirely too much time on their hands to try to insult others they do not even know for no reason.

Or sometimes it is a person in Ghana who somehow tracks others coming online. Those are always some type of ruse
    If you burn your neighbors house down, it doesn't make your house look any better. - Lou Holtz

Speaking of freaks and nutters on GR what about that crazy SOB "german oak" - hell he must have left a HUGE (and rambling message) on just about every Asian guys profile in just about every Country in SE Asia, now there's a guy needs to get out more !! ( or thinking about it maybe I do as otherwise how would I even know that I guess !! lol )

Liked

Well I did wrote his profilename in my post at first, but then I thought I was going to much into his privacy and it would be improper.

I was curious if some of you knew him.

Liked

ANOTHER STUPID IDIOT THAI DON T WASTE YOUR TIMES WITH HIM.
    If someone writes stuff like this it says more about him the the person he comments about.

There are a few guestbook spammers on gayromeo.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

And I have yet to figure out how to do all these things on GR except to see who is online at that moment. :crybaby:

Liked

I think he needs a braindoctor, on his public profile, he has face pics, pics of friends or colleagues, as well as pics of his dick and ass.
    At the same time he decribes that he is into big loads with a pic of his own cum :8(, but I have to say he is not handsome :laughing3:

Oh come on Neal :-) it's not THAT difficult - on the left hand side "guestbook entries " and if any one has left on there you go.......very handy when you read on some cute pattaya thai guys profile " I just arrive pattaya, I not work in bar, work in hospital, want to meet nice farang who understands me for true love only, i not money boy" - and you then click on his guest book to find 30 entries from guys all over the world dating back several years ALL saying "thanks for the great night, you've a great cock" or "moneyboy" or "Keep away he's a THIEF" or all the other various tit bits of advice and comment that people have left over the years lol - I'm always amazed the boys never check them as they could very simply edit and delete any replies they wouldn't want shown there, but amazingly they don't seem to, I can only assume that they too must not be aware of the availability of that particular function - thankfully :-)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Oh I can view their profiles once I have their username and I can see their pics, although I have never checked this guestbook. I can send messages and receive, but I can't figure out how to do the different searches except for who is online now. I guess that's all that's important. And I can't get to contribute page so I can see these XXX pics but upgrading my membership! The donate box does not dome up except for the 3 month auto renew. Funny how ni=one come up except for that one!

Ah the contribute page, can't help you there I'm afraid as being in Ireland where very few use GR ( thank goodness) they allow us permanent free VIP access :-) ONE of the very few perks of being a farang who does NOT live in SE Asia for a change :-)