Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Magnolia Spa, Pattaya

Liked

Magnolia Spa, Pattaya

Anyone have any experience of Magnolia Spa, just off Pattaya Tai in Pattaya? Have seen it mentioned on Gay Romeo but nowhere else? The photos I have seen look like it is a very nice place ... but really seems to be not a spa, but a classy massage place.

Anyone have more info?

There are only 10 types of people in this world, those that understand binary and those that don't.

Liked

Re: Magnolia Spa, Pattaya

I went there with my boyfriend - were VERY impressed - we wrote it up here - http://www.nickysgaythailand.com/gay...sant-surprise/

Nicky
    [color=#000080]For all the up-to-date news, stories and all the gossip on my blog - [url=http://www.nickysgaythailand.com/gay-blog]NickysGayBlog.com[/url] For reviews of gay venues, bars, accommodation, restaurants - [url=http://www.nickysgaythailand.com/gay-thailand]NickysGayThailand.com[/url][/color]

Liked: 1

Thanks for your report Nicky, and interesting reading patexpats review (well, his friends) two very different opinions, but looking at the photo's of the rooms, they don't look anything special to me, i'll stick with Blue House & Copa, the rooms are much nicer, cheaper (copa 400, bluehouse 500) and your pretty much guaranteed a good massage with a "very" happy ending! :love4:

Liked

We also went to visit Magnolia, after we read Guy's report at Nicky's. I always trust Guy since he is the owner of Nicky's and he knows Pattaya and Bangkok well. This place is something else, very nicely done, clean, all rooms are private. My bf and I went there 3 times so far, and we witnessed them once actually thoroughly cleaning the rooms after the customers while we had a coffee in the reception area, their cleaning crew went up the stairs and room was ready and when we walked in one could tell that everything was cleaned even the bathroom. They do not have a lot of staff around 10 masseurs, but they are all eye candies. I think place is owned by younger Thai-American couple, owners are great, customer service oriented and they pay attention to their customers and listen to your ideas and requests.
    First time we chose their promotion 60min for 199b, and it was great, we got a full length of a great massage, and some bonus time with masseurs so we can be fully satisfied. I think we all know here what 500b tip will give you, and guys will make you happy.
    Second time we chose their 2 hours VIP room massage, and it was OMG, we got pampered and really taken care of, also 3rd time was great.
    My bf and my friends love this place, and we are glad that someone finally listened to what we need in Pattaya, and prices are comparable with other spas, but there is no mat on the floor, there is no 10 min massage and then 5 min ..... and they really run business great, customer service oriented, they have great promotions. Place is located in private area, they even have shuttle and picked my friend up from Jomtien. Some of their masseurs are actually trainers in massage schools, and masseurs are really not your regular money boys, but respectful and polite guys that really try to give their best to make your visit special. This place is high tech also, boyz are separated in private area, and they will not be parading guys in front of you but they rather let you chose from the Ipad, all the menu and the photos of the masseurs are in Ipad and it is really really cool. When we went there 3rd time we actually saw owner help older farang customer with shoes and guys carried him up the stairs since he had knee surgery. That does not happen a lot in Pattaya. Again thank you Guy from Nicky's for suggestion.

Liked

Amazing Thailand:

On one hand we have Nicky...been a round a bit (havn't we all) who is generally accepted as knowledgable etc who posts about a Spa, then we have a post pulled (big questions as to why) and then out of the blue comes the man who splatters his post with the word "great" at every opportunity....and the latter, if I am not mistaken has only been a member for a couple of days...in fact started just after the "pulled Post"

Not being very bright, most people have said this about me, but it does seem strange. DaBoss why did you pull it? Threats, libel action, someone sending the "boys" round......would love to see the later after your guys see to their guys.

As we may never know, lets have a Poll:

The Newbie is:

a) The Owner
    b) The Owners Partner
    c) Both a and b

Chok wow from sunny Vietnam.....back in 5 days arty

Liked

Come on...it says "special member" under his nick. Does that mean he is paying for this advertisement?

Mag...no...li...a uhm, sorry, I was just writing it down in my shitlist. A place that needs to promote itself in this way must suck donkey balls. Good sells itself.

I'm guessing C

Is there a price involved Nabaat? it better not be a free massage

Chok wow from sunny Vietnam.....back in 3 days

Liked

MAGNOLIA = am in gaol

Damm forgot the prize..please accept my humble apologises.

Magnolia...isn't that something to paint on to woodchip wallpaper to cover all the bumps and holes in the walls????

1st Prize: mmmmmmmmm now that needs a Poll as to what would be best :happy7:

Damm: 3 days...how you get the early flight. Sitting here in the Old Quaterenjoying the rain and boys :alc:

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Nabaat
    the Old Quaterenjoying
    In that case you further away for me than our brethren in Pattaya. I'm in HCMC! But I remember the board is in need of some updates about the Hanoi scene. I think some updates will be highly appreciated.

hanoi-t26401.html

Liked

Chris: I'm sure you're genuine and that this place was so good that you just had to join this board and tell us all about it. Many thanks. However if you're the owner trying to pull a fast one then I would consider fraud and never venture into this or any other business you owned.

Liked

vnman wrote:
    But I remember the board is in need of some updates about the Hanoi scene.
    PLEEZE!!! I'll be in Hanoi next week!

Oh, and to keep on topic, I will give the Magnolia a go when I'm in Pattaya in 2 weeks time. Then I will tell you if it is truely "great" or not - if I am allowed to. hehe.
    Don't want to get anyone into trouble.