Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Joe has shown his true colors

Liked

Joe has shown his true colors

I didn't expect a play by play, but after three days, I would have expected a sign of life and maybe a little teaser about stories to come.

arty <------when that's going on, who cares about a couple of (not so) old queens on a gay message board :crybaby:

Re: Joe has shown his true colors

Maybe he's had all the life sucked out of him.

:dontknow:

I'm sure it's just as our Joe is probably away looking at temples and studying Thai culture etc and nothing to do with the fact that he's lying in his bed wrecked after being out to some late our in DJ and GOD followed by a long hard sex session back in his room ! :-)

Actually in all serious I'm guessing it's more that either he just hasn't even thought of the internet yet and it too caught up having fun OR more likely has tried and SGF is blocked on whatever computers in BKK that's he's tried to use and he's given up !

Liked

Most likely the latter.
    I get onto SGT via Turbohide when in Bkk.

Liked

So we need to use a proxy when we want to come to this site?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by vnman
    So we need to use a proxy when we want to come to this site?
    Only if you're getting blocked. Here's one solution...mostly for use in Internet cafes:

https://www.ironkey.com/private-surfing

Ironkey products are available on Amazon.

Dboy

It's an old issue VN and one the boss is trying to fix but often in Internet cages / airports etc SGF is blocked so using a proxy is required / the easiest way to log on. Have to say its the same here in the uk as almost any site with the word "gay" is blocked from public machines which is bloody infuriating as it implies that simply being is gay something that should be hidden, actually it's about time someone done something about all that ! - right that's it ! well......I'd organise a protest match but you'd all be too busy sitting in go go bars lol ( I know "most" of you aren't by the way - just you VN and joe it seems ) :-))

Liked

Hahaha, yeah, protest mars, go-go bars not an easy pick.

I use hidemyass as proxy cause I need to watch dutch programs. Will be handy for connecting to the board to I guess.

I'm in the middle off Denmark Holland (1 - 0) right now. Just what I need to send me off the LOS. Someone will have to pay if we lose. I already pity the boy.

Didn't know that the UK was so prude.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Well it's not everywhere it's basically for many of the people who use True Vision Wireless and the interesting thing is that it is not everyone on True Wireless many people get through! Has nothing to do with GAY as GayButton does not have the same problem and you cannot get an answer out of these people. It is NOT blocked because it does not come up with a blocked message, it comes on with an error code. We think something to do with loading and configuration.

Just too strange. Stan our new tech support could never get on at his home because he had True. Now he has moved to a new condo which also has True and yet now he can get on!!! Go figure!!

Yes, use a proxy server in Thailand if you are using a True Vision Wireless Internet.

PS and I have not seen Joe and was supposed to see him on the 8th.

Liked

why not move to a new server boss?