Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: fireworks competition Pattaya

Liked

fireworks competition Pattaya

Hi i was lucky enough that last year my holiday was bookd last december when the firworks competition was on

does any one know if its on in pattaya this comeing December again ?

cheers jay

Liked

Re: fireworks competition Pattaya

Hi Jay,

Sorry, no idea about your question, but is that Amsterdam I see in the background of your avatar?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by vnman
    Hi Jay,

Sorry, no idea about your question, but is that Amsterdam I see in the background of your avatar?
    yes vnman when i was last there, great leather bars... hehe

Liked

Years ago I worked in the Cockring. opposite was I believe the Argos and Eagle (my memory :crybaby: ) and a few streets parallel was the Anco hotel and after hours bar for an early morning drink...how sleazy lol.

But I haven't seen any fire works in Pattaya, well, outside my bed that is.

I am pleased to be able to tell you all ( with the exception of Argus as I don't know it) are still going strong VN, in actual fact I snapped these two pics especially for you just for old time sake for you last week :-)

As you can see the cockring is now called Fukk and nothing has changed inside it and the Eagle is still as sleazey as ever lol - as whilst standing there having a beer last weekend there was a guy in full leather kit with his hand pushing down on the head guy who was wearing tight leather ( or maybe rubber I didn't bother checking !) pants who in between trying to choke him with his ( quite large I have to say) dick lifted his head back occassionally only to spit on the guys face and then force his cock into his month again lol - and the weirdest part was that I'm so desensitized to "stuff" now that I stood beside them having a beer and talking about something as bland as the weather to the guy next to me lol.

I then went outside and was "chatted up" by a guy in again full leather guy and A LEATHER EYE PATCH ! so of course I jumped in with "well I've seen many a thing on the scene over the years but never a leather eye patch, that's a new twist, is that cause of all the marketing about pirates and stuff of late lol :-) - to which he replied "oh I lost my eye to cancer a few years back now" ......OHHHHH if ever there was a time when I wanted the ground to open up and swallow me :-).....oh well, we had a nice chat after that anyway so he took it in his stride. Oh and to finish I can tell you that the dark room / cruising area is as busy as ever to the point of claustrophobic - so I was told anyway by all the guys coming up from it of course as with me being the good guy I am just stayed up at the bar slipping my soda water with a dash of lime - probably ! :-)

Liked

First of all let me give OP a link: http://www.thai2night.com/en/event/3_Co ... down-2012/

It's not the same as last years contest but it gives you a schedule of activities around that date :-)

I hope I just bought some credit to respond to NIrish's post. http://www.leatherhistory.eu/blog/2011/ ... amsterdam/

That FUXX picture brought back instant memories:

Shocked by a song by the Dead Kirks - you son is Dead, he died of an overdose.

Me refusing a guy entrance because he was with a lady friend (NO WOMEN ALLOWED) and the manager Robert coming out (again) with a couple of beers because that bitch was a famous journalist.

The manager asking me to violently remove a boy from the upstairs bar because he was using drugs and being rude. Hell, I was stoned as fuck myself and the kicker was that the boy that needed to be removed was the one I had sex with and got stoned with the night before.

The smell of poppers, sweat, leather and just plain sleaziness.

And lastly, the Yugoslavian boy who worked for me in the wardrobe (wardrobe money was for me) the love of my life. I can't remember how we met and can't remember how we last contact.

Na, one more. Manfred, the face of one of the majors clubs in Amsterdam in that time "IT" used to come after 4AM. CR was a private club so we could only go on after 4AM if we didn't let anymore people in. He alone had that privilege and he would usually be joined by 6+ IT dancers.

NIrsh, you got my mind racing lol. Things are coming back. I'm closing shop right now because I might land on memories gladly forgotten...like that time I got gang banged in the darkroom.. :naka: how could I resist? luckily there were drugs and :ky:

So back to the Pattaya fire work contest.

...the Yugoslavian boy who worked for me in the wardrobe....
    David Carradine had a similar fetish - look where it got him.

:occasion9:

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by NIrish Guy
    me being the good guy I am just stayed up at the bar slipping my soda water with a dash of lime - probably ! :-)
    And you better keep that up if you want me to plead your case for the Thai government. Wholesomeness, sells just as good as sex in LOS. While I'm at it. I might make a case for another fireworks contest in December. But I'm thinking a gogo theme this year. Instead of shooting stars, I would like to see some shooting dicks in the sky. I'm sure we can find some sponsors in boys town.

Scottish, that was a piece of news indeed. What a way to go. So much for Kung Fu, never believed in that crap.

Liked

First of all let me give OP a link: http://www.thai2night.com/en/event/3_Co ... down-2012/

Ha cheers for that vnman, it looks good.
    but unfortunately for me i go a week before xmas

Liked

It's not the same as last years contest but it gives you a schedule of activities around that date :-)
    The link you provided is for the event in December 2011.