Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Boyztown Massage

Liked

Boyztown Massage

During my last trip to Pattaya I seem to walk through Boyztown every other night and the Massage guys outside of the Ambiance Hotel would make a big always call me over to joke or flirt before they tried to persuade me to come inside for a massage. Now I must admit that at the time I found the guys to be masculine and handsome but since I had no knowledge of what goes on in the Boyztown massage rooms I would always thank them for the offer but decline the invitation. Also it may not show online but in person I am a shy person that becomes ever more so when 3 or 4 guys are showing me too much attention at the same time.

Have any of you had experience with the Boyztown massage places? If so what is the average cost and tip? What should someone expect from a massage there?

Any info would be appreciated.

I may just give it a try on my next trip.

These are the good'ol days

Liked

Re: Boyztown Massage

Only one experience and it was about a year ago. I visited Copa massage.

Facility was very clean. Shower in the room. More of a bed than a massage table, and it was against a wall instead of the middle of the room.

The massage was not very good and other services were nothing noteworthy either. Masseur removed his clothes for the massage... Overall, a very typical visit as which happens at just about any male for male massage place.

I do not recall the specifics for cost. I would imagine it was around 500 baht for the massage and I typically tip about 1000 baht for this level of experience.

I have been very happy with massage places in the Day/Night area, though I would like to try All of Me 2 in Sunee at some point.

Unless Boyztown is more convenient based on your location, I wouldn't make a special trip for a massage.

Liked: 1

Generally, if you're looking for the fem/twink types in massage you should stick with Day/Night.

Liked

I have styaed at Ambiance many times,and had a few massages from them down staires,
    there is some nice guys,they take you to a empty room in hotel,shower and strip,and start to massage,it always leeds to a happy ending,massage boys massage in the nude.They do expect a 1000 tip though,even though it says minimun tip is 500/600, they always ask for 1000.

Liked

See my last Pattaya report :happy7:

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by markie1
    .They do expect a 1000 tip though,even though it says minimun tip is 500/600, they always ask for 1000.
    THINK:if they ask that, it is wishful hoping for and not expectations. Do you still have to learn how it works in TH?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by pong
    Quote Originally Posted by markie1
    .They do expect a 1000 tip though,even though it says minimun tip is 500/600, they always ask for 1000.
    THINK:if they ask that, it is wishful hoping for and not expectations. Do you still have to learn how it works in TH?
    I have been coming long enough to know how it works ,and these guys do want 1000 min tip.at boyz massage in boyz boyz boyz

I've previously confessed to never having had a massage (and got called a "prude" :bis: ) but honestly, if the Client is expected to pay min 1000B, why would you not just take the boy to the privacy and comfort of your own loom?

I mean it's not really the massage that most people are interested in, is it?
    Maybe from a professional masseur it might be the attraction, but surely you don't get that from the BBB boys - it's just the nookie isn't it?

arty

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy
    why would you not just take the boy to the privacy and comfort of your own loom?

I've often thought this myself as I was thinking about how much I (over)spend and how a portion of that always seems to goes towards several massages and then a boy afterwards as well later and so adding to my daily sex budget costs :-) - but also then increasing the sex also I guess so I'm not complaining about that he he.

And I think the answer I always end up at is that a) I do sometimes actually want some form of massage maybe in the afternoon whilst walking about in the heat to relax my leg muscles / sore back etc so I have the massage, which is always generally passable no matter where you go, with a bit of sex fun afterwards just for the hell of it and then b) it's "instant" meaning that I don't have to go through the ritual of sitting talking to the guy ( he knows why I'm there so we can just get stright to it whether that be the massage or the sex, plus bothering with the whole offing end of things and the perhaps sitting pretending I'm half interested in being with them / listening to them (rude I know but sometimes that's the truth) so it's just a way of getting a quick massage, some fun with someone I find hot with no ties and in an hour move on - and then once I'm nice a relaxed go out and find a nice boy that I DO want to spend time with for the evening perhaps.

Liked

I usually just have a wank and save all that money for the important things :alc:
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.