Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Koh Samui - Boy Zone Closed.

Forum's veteran
    Liked: 1

Koh Samui - Boy Zone Closed.

Samui is reduced to only one gay bar.

It is K Club in Soi solobar. It used to be behind Starbucks. One soi before you get to the Starz Cabaret.

Re: Koh Samui - Boy Zone Closed.

Quote Originally Posted by jinks
    Samui is reduced to only one gay bar.It is K Club in Soi solobar. It used to be behind Starbucks.One soi before you get to the Starz Cabaret.
    Given there isn't much of a gay scene there, what attracts you to Samui? We have considered it in the past for a short visit...but what's there of gay interest?

Forum's veteran

There is what I concider to be a fundermental difference to my life compared with many of my fellows.

I am a gay man who enjoys life, not a man who enjoys a gay life. I do not have to immerse myself into a "gay scene" everywhere I go.

Samui is a beautiful little island spoilt by tourisum and now totally overpriced.
    My friends here have found the island, away from the tourist beaches, a quiet place to live.

Cheers,

I was at Boy zone last christmas with my bf..had a good time but very quiet..but thier is so much more to do on Samui
    and its nice to have a break from the gay scean..i think you limit youself if you just go to a place cause it has a gay scean...its a big world out there

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by jinks
    " ... I do not have to immerse myself into a "gay scene" everywhere I go ... "
    Well said jinks.
    (Hey, that's a first!!) :love4:
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand