Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Entry Level Laptop in pattaya

Liked

Entry Level Laptop in pattaya

Hi All
    Has anyone out there bought an Entry Level Laptop in pattaya recently?

Looking to know pricing on basic model (i3 Processor, 4GB Memory, 500GB HD, 11-14" Screen, built in Webcam) from Big C, or any of the bigger retailers in Tuk Com (IT City) or Central Festival (PowerBuy)

If anyone has any up to date knowledge on pricing it would be appreciated

Whats this got to do with gay thailand?

It will be used for cruising Gayromeo, facebook, Camfrog and posting oon this forum...when i am in Thailand... so this posts purpose is entirely gay! :kap:

Buffalo me die! Send Money!

Liked

Re: Entry Level Laptop in pattaya

I'm in chiang mai but can check out the big c price for you if you don't get more usefull help

Liked

You should be able to get something like that for around 12,000 baht, I'd say.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I went to Tukcom and I think third or 4th floor there was a Power Buy. Also next door to it is a shop with good but inexpensive computers.

Liked

For the tasks listed, have you considered something like an iPad instead of laptop / netbook?

I picked one up for travel and absolutely love it. VERY portable, easy to take along, starts up quickly and great battery stamina. By the way, one of the beach chairs (Rainbow beach - #25 I think) has free wifi service with chair rental.

For websurfing, webcam, and posting it is hard to beat. The only downside is reduced storage capacity, if you are looking to load up with movies, photos, etc. as well as a bit of a higher price tag.

Just a thought.

Liked

If you can wait till may there are likely to be a lot of pads on the market. Assuming some people would rather eat than have their babies using a computer

Liked

Big C in hang dong had laptops from 9900 on special and a range at around 14000

Liked

Hi Guys
    Thanks for the information

Basically i have a 2 year old laptop that i have been offered тВм350 for on a classified site in Ireland
    After getting my shiney new Alienware laptop i was going to give it to BF...

However seeing as the тВм350 will realise 14000 THB i am thinking i may as well trade it in for a new machine (With Thai keyboard)
    And let BF use that instead... everyone wins (Except the guy buying teh old laptop off of me!)

Quote Originally Posted by anonone
    For the tasks listed, have you considered something like an iPad instead of laptop / netbook?
    Anonone
    As someone that spends his days trying to fend my corner in work against the apple fan boys - i would rather be castrated than own a iAnything!

Whatever it is it will have an intel processor and run windows :lam: :lam:
    Buffalo me die! Send Money!

Liked

LOL what have you against Apple ??

going slightly off topic what age is the laptop/tablet that most of use on here?? -- mine is a 6+ yo compaq laptop -- its showing its age now -- my ex Phil BF who is a total Apple freak nevers stops laughing when i pull it out of my luggage ---
    But ive pulled in a lot of guys with over the years !!!

Lately if we use it in bed i have to put one of the big floor fans blowing at so it wont overheat --(one guy in house a few months ago caused it to overheat )

I find it to be a good icebreaker with new guys !!!

so avg age anybody ??