Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: My introduction via an unexpected HJ

My introduction via an unexpected HJ

Hello all,
    I'm a newbie to this forum, and I'll tell you why. I went to my usual massage place last Saturday, going in deciding that I wanted to relax with an oil massage rather than get beat up with a trad Thai. Plus, I /do/ like getting undressed and having hands on my skin, male or female - massages are great.

The guy at the counter, who has been there the five weeks I've been there and every time I've gone in, asked me if I wanted the Thai, and when I told him a 2 hour oil, he was the one to lead me to the upstairs massage tables, which are nothing fancy - about four or five, curtained off from each other, not high end by any means but clean, tables are firm, all was good.

He washed my feet and I laid down naked and covered myself on the table - but when he moved from my back down to my lower body, he just pulled the towel off and worked on me in the open air. Hmm, this is unusual, I thought - but enjoyable, and I felt some stirrings. When he worked my buttocks and my legs, his hands grazed ever more convincingly against my balls. Hmm, again, unusual I thought but yes - enjoyable. I felt hard.

On my back, covered up, he leaves then comes back, more oil (I'm tall, I guess he misjudged). Again off with the towel, open air! My peen instantly responded, and I made sighs and motions that I was 'sorry' and "oh, wish that would go away". Eyes closed, no reaction from him. My peen went hard and soft(ish) throughout the time he expertly worked my legs, my mind racing ("is this happening? Am I going to get a HJ, or am I misreading things?").

He moved to my chest, so he was standing behind my head, working down my chest to my belly. I felt him delicately playing with my nipples as he worked my chest, and Whoops - full salute. I no longer was playing like it would go away.

When he got down to my legs, still with my eyes closed, he just did the most wonderful arm and hand motions around my inner thighs, side of his palm grazing my balls and with one of my legs in the air, his forearm slipping up my crack and along my sac then my hard peen. It was heavenly.

Legs down, I decided (this was probably 90 minutes in!) to let him do me, and all I did was raise my hips ever so slightly in the air against his touch and he instantly did this smooth, barely noticeable flick with his hands around my erection and brought me to an explosive and pleasurable ending. That was 90 minutes of hard/soft/hard/soft etc. that went off like a rocket, and he never said a word, just helped me along. I sighed, he milked me gently, then deftly cleaned and covered me up and finished working my face, my neck and my back as I was sitting up.

I was flush, sated, and had a phenomenal massage to boot. The massage was on the books for 700 baht (I know, right?), and I tipped him 100 going out the door - me being such a newbie, and not having seen any of these gay or straight boards to learn the "ins and outs" of sensual massages, I felt like it was a beautiful experience, organic, touching.

Sidenote: I'm straight. Or I /was/ (another Thailand board where I shared this, everyone piled on me and many called me out as "homo" etc. To be fair, those were far outnumbered by all the guys who applauded me for being "brave" and for sharing with them.)

One of them PM'd me on his way out of Thailand and recommended your forum along with a few Gay Thailand sites. Because, you know, now that I'm no longer just "curious" :idea1:

Finally - is this unusual, to get an unexpected and unsolicited HJ? Should I expect the same thing if I go back? Should I tip him more if/when I do?

To be honest, I'm more conflicted over whether I broke some unspoken rules about financial exchange for a sensual massage than I am about my sexuality (although I'll have a hard time explaining this to the wife!)

Thanks for letting me share. Any and all respectful comments or advice much appreciated. I'm new to this, but it was so enjoyable that I want to go again and again. Where better to explore myself than in the Land of Smiles?

Liked

Re: My introduction via an unexpected HJ

Ohhh, come on. No offense, but I think we all know who you are.

This is just getting to be sad now...

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt

I'm sorry, but WHAT?

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt

I'm sorry, I don't understand why you say that.

Well I dunno who cdnmatt thinks Chacal60 is, but it can't be Beachy - he didn't include any pics from the internet.

:evil4:

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy
    Well I dunno who cdnmatt thinks Chacal60 is, but it can't be Beachy - he didn't include any pics from the internet.

:evil4:
    I'm just a guy who had a very pleasant, albeit unexpected experience in Bangkok. I hoped I'd get some supportive and constructive feedback.

I guess maybe this community is struggling with some members who aren't transparent with their intentions? That's not me.

I've found some great resources here - your trip reports on Senso and Candle Paradise are particularly helpful, as I have my sights set on them. So thank you for that.

Be well, and be kind all.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Chacal60

I'm just a guy who had a very pleasant, albeit unexpected experience in Bangkok. I hoped I'd get some supportive and constructive feedback.
    Be well, and be kind all.
    I think that you over-tipped the masseur.

Oh don't fret. We have a few members on this board that are always a bit skeptical of new members and think everyone is trying to sign up with different user names, which is against the forum rules.

If you are genuinely new then I apologize on behalf of our jumpy members and hope that you join the ranks of our members and have a good time.
    RIGHT GUYS??!!

Give a person a break and wait until you have absolute proof that someone is a fake before you jump down their throats. Then report it to her majesty the Queen of SGF.

Quote Originally Posted by justme
    Give a person a break and wait until you have absolute proof that someone is a fake ..........
    But of course there in lies the rub as in being anonymous by it's nature no one can or EVER will be able to prove such a thing, and the mulitiple posting / profiles is all now starting to change from something that was perhaps just slightly humourous or "odd" to something much more strange and maybe perhaps just a little disconcerting now.

To the point where one doesn't even feel confident replying to any "new" posters as it could well be the same person or persons simply "at their work" - and if people on the board don't feel confident in responding to new posters then surely that can't be a good thing for the board itself in the long term - so perhaps any person's who have in the (very recent) past ( like just today lol) posted multiple posts under multiple profiles well maybe they should think on about that and just think about the damage they are doing to the board in general ( which they obviously enjoy being a memeber of as much as the rest of us) as I can see this current wave of distrust wearing a bit thin very quickly to all concerned, including of course new members who may wish to join in too perhaps, but decide not to as they wonder what the HELL is going on and simply move on.

So, here's to a bit of sanity perhaps - I'll not hold my breath! lol :-)

Liked

A honeypot post by a newbie is deservedly suspect.