Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: sexy swim wear to purchase

Forum's veteran
    Liked

sexy swim wear to purchase

No, I am not talking about "thongs" - but where can a guy go in Bangkok to buy an original swim wear brands such as Adonis, Beachbrazil, Aussie Bum, Andrew Christian? I an not interested in "Bodyglove" or the copies one finds along Silom. Thanks.

Liked: 1

Re: sexy swim wear to purchase

Try buying online. They all deliver to Thailand. Aussiebum delivers in 4 days for free.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Please don't tell me we have another elderly overweight trying to get into sexy swimwear, I will just hang myself! Please tell me its for your boys or that you are 30 years old with a body like many of us had at that age, PLEASE! :crybaby:

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by DaBoss
    Please don't tell me we have another elderly overweight trying to get into sexy swimwear, I will just hang myself! Please tell me its for your boys or that you are 30 years old with a body like many of us had at that age, PLEASE! :crybaby:
    Wow, I didn't know Sawatdee Forum had a "swimwear police". Don't worry officer, I still have a 32 inch waist, have gone to the gym since I was 28 years old - 5 times a week. I have firm pecs, shoulders, and biceps (I have been told) so I think I will pass the inspection. In fact, I most likely would look better in my red, life guard
    Andrew Christian swim shorts than you would. (Message me your email address and I'll send a attachment.) arty

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Not the swimwear police my love I was just trying to figure out who was going to wear them. :sign5: We seem to have a lot of 80 year old flabbly wrinkly lifeguards these days. Anybody would probably look better in those bikinis that I would!

Quick story:
    I used to own a gay sex store in New York. We sold designer style bikinis and shortie shorts for about two years. This guy walked in and started looking at the swimwear and came over to me at the counter, he looked like a junior ME and asked, excuse me, do you have this in an extra large? Of course being from New York I responded, Sweetheart? If you need that in an extra large, your ass doesn't belong in them!
    You may reach me privately at sawatdeegayforum@hotmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by DaBoss
    ...We seem to have a lot of 80 year old flabbly wrinkly lifeguards these days....
    Based on the above post from DaBoss it's good to hear that the average age of farangs is reducing.
    Even better, their physical condition appears to be improving.

:alc:

It sounds like you're looking for something specific. In case you can't find it, you might want to check out this link: BK ASIA CITY

It's to BK Magazine and a short blurb they did on a Thai designer, TIMO, who appears to focus on swimwear. The blurb also has a link that will take you to TIMO's website. The shop is in Paragorn.

Liked

Or take the sky-train to the MBK mall http://www.mbk-center.co.th/th/index.php
    These are the good'ol days

Liked

Vinegar in the Jomtien Complex has some nice stuff including "farang" sizes. There is also a stall in Tukcom which has swimwear for gays. You occasionally see slim farangs in thongs on Dongtan Beach, but I'm too self concious to wear mine in Thailand, although I wear it on the beach in Gran Canaria.

Liked: 1

Not sure that I've seen any of the brands the OP mentions in Thailand. Aussiebum maybe in Central Chitlom, but could have been just the undies. All the big dept stores (Central, Robinsons, Paragon, Isetan) have big collections of Speedo, HOM, etc., generally at prices approaching those in Europe or the US, although many are made under license in Thailand ... but priced for tourists.