Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: First Timer Questions Please

Liked

First Timer Questions Please

I will soon be in Thailand for the first time (Bangkok and Pattaya). I have hotels all reserved and have questions about Pattaya, and specifically Sunee Plaza. Are there any establishments recommended for a first timer, both go go bar and beer bar? Thanks so much. Cheers.

Espa??a some times - Pattaya rest of the time.
    Liked: 1

Re: First Timer Questions Please

Sunee Plaza is a fun place I can recommend Mic My gogo and Euroboys Gogo - and as beer bars go all are fun -but I personally like Forest House Bar and Yaya Bar and also Crazy Pub - also a little bit away from Sunee on Soi Yensabi is Happy Boys Gogo another fun place .

http://www.nickysgaypattaya.com/gay-pat ... nee-plaza/

All just my personal choice and I am sure others will disagree as normal on this forum.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by hai336
    . Are there any establishments recommended for a first timer, both go go bar and beer bar? Thanks so much. Cheers.
    welcome to this blazing hot country.
    No-and those bars/places are so close together that you can walk by all in 5 mins-just use eyes and pick what looks best in your eyes. Drink prices-though a lot more as in the days of yesteryear-are for most 1st time farang still quite cheap-so move on if place 1 does not offer what you are looking for to place2.

Liked

Thanks Dani69 and Pong for the suggestions. Any thoughts or reviews of Krazy Dragon? I've been looking at their website for over a year from home and must say I'm intrigued.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I went there for the first time in a few years about 2 months ago and I found a few boys I would like to off and I thought dancing on mirrored tables in very loose shorts was great. I would suggest dropping in.

Liked

Krazy Dragon is a great friendly place. Take plenty of 20 baht notes for the boys and check out the goods.
    Hai336 - just remember the Pattaya moto - "Money Number 1". The boys are there for it.
    Pattaya is a commercial sex town with a large gay scene. You will have a good time so long as you dont leave your brains at the airport.
    Jomtien is more restrained but there are a number of gay bars in the Jomtien complex but no GoGo's. You can pick up boys from the Dongtan beach late afternoon.
    Sunee Plaza is somewhat run down now with several of the GoGo's closed. Used to have a bad reputation for underaged but police raids seem to have put a stop to that. Muslim bars are gradually encroaching.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

mmm - depends what you are looking for. Sunee Plaza is for the guy who is into the skinny, fem, young 18-22 yrs. old type. Then at Boystown, you would have more of the older, masculine type to choose from at BoyzBoyzBoyz or at ABomb. I remember being a "newbie" once in Thailand and I can confidently say when you are innocent and not use to such selection and not "street savy" it is best to choose a guy from one of the go-go bars since he knows what to do and you can always track him down if there is some kind of problem; whereas picking someone off the street can have more of a risk. Even the guys one can meet on Gay Romeo (assume 90 % of them are money boys) could be full of BS about their profile, have a fake picture, or be dishonest. Yes, pay an "off fee" and just be sure to hide your valuables in the hotel room. and don't fall in love. :alc: