Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: a couple needs a guy in pattaya asap

a couple needs a guy in pattaya asap

hi guys . we r a couple and im a bit of bisexual .
    we r visiting pattaya in 3 days abd are very curious to get a guy for mmf
    though we have been to pattaya last time and visited abomb, dynamite but got shy .
    but this time we really wanna try it
    so can u guys help us in finding a gogo bar with shows and cute guys .
    also what is the bf and st rate on going now.
    hope u all help soon

ps: male gogo bars with names and location plzz

Senior member RonanTheBarbarian's Avatar
    Liked

Re: a couple needs a guy in pattaya asap

Well, it depends what type of guy you are looking for. Perhaps you could clarify what you are looking for, and what you will expect the guy to do?

I once knew a bi guy who was bit into "mmf". But he was mainly into watching the other guy with the wife, didnt expect too much for himself other than a bit of cuddling. (he used to do a bit of MM on his own, away from the wife, where he had a wider repertoire :evil4: )

But I am sure there are other couples where the husband wants to screw or get screwed by the new man, So a lot can depend on what the couple want, and what they third party is prepared to do.

If you are planning for mmf you probbaly want a bisexual/masculine guy.Not a toot (effeminate guy)who will run screaming from the room when he sees the wife.
    I have not been in Pattaya in twelve months, but from what i know, A-Bomb and Dynamite are good options for what you probably want. You could also try BoyBoysBoys.

Further afield, two bars that cater (at least partly) for a female clientele are G-U-Y-S on Walking Street and (if it is still in operation) Cartier Boys. Cartier Boys might not be the best option if you are a bit inexperienced though.

So i would consider the above. Perhaps try out A-Bomb and BoysboysBoys first as they are both in the Boyztown arera, probably easiest to use. Chat to the mamasans and tell them what you are looking for (I wouldn't trust the mamasans either though, their main job is to get an "off" for their bar).

You can see a map of how to get to the above mentioned bars in this website:

http://www.nickysgaypattaya.com

Bets of luck, and come back afterwards and tell us how it all went! :tif:

Liked

You may want to consider meeting up with a 3rd person that will be willing to run interference for you. When I was in Pattaya I enjoyed meeting shy couples and helping them find the right guy for them in the gogo bars. It seem to help them whisper to me that they were looking for a guy with a big cock and then I would ask the mamasan which of her guys has a big cock and would enjoy a 3 way and could bottom. Once she gave us some numbers, I would relay that to the couple and they would then tell me who they would want to talk to. I would ask them to tell me who they would want to talk to first and end up calling them over. We all had a good time. I enjoyed being in the bar and not being a bump on a log. They were happy to get what they were looking for without having to bare their soul to the mamasan directly and the gogo guy was happy to be selected for employment. :3some:

I also enjoyed making fast friends with some fellow vacationers. :occasion5:

I also gave them advice on what to tip :bis:

thanks for the time and details . we r looking for straight mmf action .

any more advice plz soon

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Brock,

If you've been to Pattaya before you already know that finding a good looking str8 guy won't be a problem. Now, your shyness - that's a different matter.

Just hit a few gogo bars - have your partner select a guy she likes - double-check with the mamasan to make sure the guy is right for you - sit back and enjoy.

If he only services your partner and you simply watch and don't physically participate tip him 1,500 - 2,000 bt for the ST. If you both participate then of course you would want to tip more. Some would say that this is too much - but I don't think trying to save a few baht for this special outing would make any sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Dodger
    Brock,

If you've been to Pattaya before you already know that finding a good looking str8 guy won't be a problem. Now, your shyness - that's a different matter.

Just hit a few gogo bars - have your partner select a guy she likes - double-check with the mamasan to make sure the guy is right for you - sit back and enjoy.

If he only services your partner and you simply watch and don't physically participate tip him 1,500 - 2,000 bt for the ST. If you both participate then of course you would want to tip more. Some would say that this is too much - but I don't think trying to save a few baht for this special outing would make any sense.

Hey Brock old chap im out in a few weeks and will quite happy service you both for 1000bht and i do anything thats no problem.
    I will be staying at Dusit D2 on 2nd road so not too far from Boyztown and easy to find. Of course i will travel to your hotel no problem there.
    Let me describe myself and see if your misses likes what she hears. Im short with glasses and wear Khaki shorts and top and mostly a Piff Helmet too, keeps the sun outa my eyes. Im 50ish have hairy legs and love to sing Whispering Grass when having sex with old 60 something Rasta Women. Love Asian men who wear Strechy elestic type belts with "S" buckles arround the head and serve me Tea in the morning and go by the name of "Char Wallers".
    Hope all meets with your sexual needs..........be in touch :salute:

Liked

Well, there's an offer few could refuse.
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Well shit! Then for that matter he could always off me as I am free. My only condition is that they take me to a good restaurant first! :sign5: Well then again, I don't know about servicing a woman. :dontknow:

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by RonanTheBarbarian

You can see a map of how to get to the above mentioned bars in this website:

http://www.nickysgaypattaya.com

Bets of luck, and come back afterwards and tell us how it all went! :tif:
    this is going to help us