Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: good websites

Liked

Hi Lard arse

Hey Billy, how r u my fat old land lubber barrel of lard. Why dont you go get yourself some Aussie Arse and leave the Web cam and your wankin hand alone for a change. Still the amount of time i c u spend on this forum means you dont have much time left to go out for real Aussie Arse, or even an Abo or 2 mate. Im sure they'll like bareback from you.

I spoke into his eyes. " I thought you died a long,-- a long long time ago".
    " OH NO! not me, i never lost control, your face to face with the Man who sold the world"

Re: good websites

Quote Originally Posted by boygeorge
    I often hear guys on here talking about good websites,i tried gaydar.com and couldnt find any thai boys on it.Also i remember LMTU telling me once of a website with cams he goes to does anyone know a cam site.Private message me if you want to keep it secret.
    Well well , Bill before you go sleep look at www.thailandout.com.

Liked
    And dear BoyGorgeous, if you're into 24/7 spanking the monkey, I'd suggest http://www.aebn.net/index.cfm?fuseaction=theatre.gay . . . that is if you can find 'it' down there somewhere at your beefy 160 kilograms.
    Many at that girth cannot, and have to get others to do it for them ... at substantial cost. (There goes the old retirement plans eh?)

Cheers trying ...

PS . . . please avoid clicking on LMTY's link above called "Daddy Swap" . . . you'll have the Pedo Police ( 'Miss Anne Slop') attempting to hunt you down as you are taking the rays at Bondi Beach.

"Who's yer Daddy?": A preview ..... click here:

Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

try Edith's favorite site

Liked
    Well Well Billy dont like it when somone turns the heat on you ehhh. Racist! mmmm na not really. Just dont get on with big mouthed overweight Aussie geezers who think a couple of nice posts get people to forget all the crap you said about others and all your boasting about barebacking the Thai boys. You see matey you might be the weight of an Elephant, you also seem to have the memory of one.
    SO YOHO HO AND A BOTTLE OF RUM FAT MAN.
    I spoke into his eyes. " I thought you died a long,-- a long long time ago".
    " OH NO! not me, i never lost control, your face to face with the Man who sold the world"

Liked

A Great Site

This is my favorite...

www.niddysnook.com

Yeah, I am afraid my general impression of the place, is
    ALL BARK and NO BITES.
    And all this over the top self promotion for an overpriced hole in the wall dive serving a very uncreative menu is becoming more cloying as time goes by.
    Your drink menu does sound interesting ... maybe you should push the bar theme more.

I am not agree !

As i now Chris a bit, he try hard to make the best for his costumers. It is hard to make business in Thailand, special for a young guy like Chris. If i go back Pattaya, you will see me sitting on Niddy's nook LMTU. Chris is a nice gay, don't break him and his business down on this form . If you real like to help him send a private mail . Way you not have a drink on Niddy's together Chris, a good talk can change your mind !

I feel sad LMTU, if i see your post so open mind and you do your best so much to help people white information. Chris his advertise are for us to lift up his business, what is wrong white that ?

Because the purpose of this site is not spam promotions for somebody's cafe.
    There are avenues for advertising in Pattaya.
    That all said, all this trash talk about Niddy's has got to be their best chance for survival.
    There is no such thing as bad publicity.
    We all know about this little hole in the wall cafe, can you say that about all the other hole in the wall cafes in Pattaya?
    And many will be curious enough to find the truth for themselves.
    There is the rub, when customers come, they will have to be well satisfied and it will have to be worth the premium price (for the neighborhood) for them to come back.
    If they are failing, I would venture a guess that is the problem, not enough people feel they are getting a good value, but don't listen to anyone, by all means, give him a go and a chance.

No such thing as bad publicity?

Tell that to the owners of the diner where Typhoid Mary worked. Or to a restaurant that has just been featured on the evening news as having been infested with cockroaches.