Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Re: Lady Boy Bar in BKK

Liked

Re: Lady Boy Bar in BKK

Can anyone direct me to a Lady Boy Bar in BKK?
    I have a friend who is very much a metrosexual. He has a girlfriend and says he is heterosexual but he also has a ladyboy fetish. I try not to figure these things out.
    He wants to go to a ladyboy bar hang out enjoy the atmosphere and then fuck a ladyboy and if the "feeling" is right get fucked by a ladyboy. Are there ladyboy top? I assume there are. I get the impression he wants a ladyboy with tits and a cock.

Anyway, a recommendation for a ladyboy bar would be appreciated...or any other suggestions on how my friend can have his needs met would also be appreciated.

Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one, and they all stink.

Senior member RonanTheBarbarian's Avatar
    Liked

I believe the third floor of Nana Plaza is the main place for ladyboy bars.

This website about Nana plaza has a listing of the ladyboy bars:

http://www.nanaplazabangkok.net/ladyboy-bars.php

Forum's veteran
    Liked

and there are/were? at least 2 of such places along Patpong 1=the main, with the market. Just ask any doorman-they will know.
    In most tourist areas do not worry so much- you will be found by the most annoying bunch of screamers from among them.
    For streetside trade-even more screaming and annoying- go to Ratchdamnern-along the side near to Rattanakosindr=RoyalHTL and the side streets, notably yhe Boon Sri (HTL of same name), just off Sanam Luang. DO check ID there!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

at least 2 of such places along Patpong 1=the main, with the market.
    King No.3 in Patpong is one of them

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by kittyboy
    He wants to go to a ladyboy bar hang out enjoy the atmosphere and then fuck a ladyboy and if the "feeling" is right get fucked by a ladyboy. Are there ladyboy top? I assume there are. I get the impression he wants a ladyboy with tits and a cock.
    A survey was once conducted of the female or look alike hookers in the Bois de Boulogne in Paris, and ladyboys(often from Brazil) said that they topped more than 50% of their customers. A little known fact!

... I get the impression he wants ... tits and a cock..

If he just sits in a deckchair at Dongtan beach he will see many gay expats or tourists who fall into that category

:evil4:

Liked

whats with you scotty the OP asked for a ladyboy bar in BKK and you come in with a dampsquid reply about DongTan beach. No wonder people dont like asking questions here

Quote Originally Posted by witchhunt
    whats with you scotty the OP asked for a ladyboy bar in BKK and you come in with a dampsquid reply about DongTan beach. No wonder people dont like asking questions here
    He already had several replies giving him the information he requested - the topic was not derailed by my comment so I don't know what you are getting your knickers in a twist about.

Love the "damp squid" comment though - but you always remind me of Hylda Baker anyway - even without malapropisms.

:occasion9:

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy
    ... I get the impression he wants ... tits and a cock..

If he just sits in a deckchair at Dongtan beach he will see many gay expats or tourists who fall into that category

:evil4:
    LOL - Thank you gentlemen. I have passed on the information to my friend. He is going with a mutual fag hag friend. Both of them have a thing for lady boys.

I suspect my friend is interested in sitting on cock and sucking on silicone titties. I will pass onlong the opportunities for flacid cock and sagging man titties at Dongtan beach...hmmm..I suspect he will pass on the opportunities available at Dongtan.
    Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one, and they all stink.