Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nude shows

Nude shows

I wunder if there any gogo-bars in Bangkok or Chiang Mai with naked shows or sex shows?
    Thx

Liked

Re: Nude shows

All four go-go bars in Chiang Mai (Adam's Apple, Free Guy, Circle Pub and New My Way) have naked shows, and sometimes simulated sex.

Adam's Apple still does the infamous "Boy Scout" show sometimes.
    arty
    Chiang Mai Connoisseur - [url=http://www.gayinchiangmai.com/News/]www.gayinchiangmai.com[/url] and [url=http://www.bontong.com/]www.bontong.com[/url]

And anyone knows in Bangkok?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

BKK; sure, yes, the super-expensive gogos in soi Hotmail/male=Pratoochai (=mensgate)+Jupiter have them- most of times (unless BiB gets nasty or there is some ''social'' campaign going on)- including the ''big c,k'' parades-also thru the public.
    CMai was always said to not allow that (and can testify same-same from before 2000)- since when did they change the minds?

Thx for your reply Pong.
    do you also know which gogo bars? Dream boys? Or others?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Jootje
    I wunder if there any gogo-bars in Bangkok or Chiang Mai with naked shows or sex shows?
    Thx
    Pattaya --
    A little off topic i know -but i was in Splash gogo (former gentlemans club bar ) last nite --and for part of the many reg shows the 3 boys on stage were only in their birthday suits !!!

Liked

For Bangkok, try Boys Bangkok in Soi Twilight, off Suriwong. It is the largest male gogo in Thailand, and in my experience has a superb range of guys, and the shows are good. I was there on Wednesday night (had night off Pattaya). It is, however, not cheap, the first drink was 380, with subsequent drinks 250 or 280 (cant remember), but worth it in my opinion. As the place was packed, many others also think the same !

And do they perform nude shows every night in the boys of certain nights in the week?
    Also a happy new year to all.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

almost every gogo bar in soi twilight has a fuck show, starting at 22h30, some have a 2ns show soon after midnight. Drean boys and best boys bangkok are very popular (don't really know why) , but hotmale (1st on the left) also has a good show at 22h30, as does the 1st on the right....
    tawan bar, bit further down suriwong on the left (soi tawan), has a good show starting at 22h30, fuck and wank/cum show, big cock...and lots of other erotic type shows,,,and best of all no annoying mamasans..

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by pong
    CMai was always said to not allow that (and can testify same-same from before 2000)- since when did they change the minds?
    Before 2000 was several life cycles ago in terms of gay bar longevity!

Apart from immediately after 2001 in the wake of Purachai's antics, when activity may have been curtailed, for at least the last six or seven years all of the Chiang Mai go-go bars have regularly featured nudity quite audaciously in their shows. Big cock Tai Yai boys strutting around masturbating with rubber band enhanced hard-ons has long been a trademark of the Chiang Mai show bars. Simulated intimate scenes are quite common including fucking, not to mention the odd J.O. show if the price is right.

The exception is a couple of times a year when BKK police come up on a fund raising trip for a few days. Then you're lucky if the show has anything other than lip-syncing ladyboys.
    Chiang Mai Connoisseur - [url=http://www.gayinchiangmai.com/News/]www.gayinchiangmai.com[/url] and [url=http://www.bontong.com/]www.bontong.com[/url]