List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: TriangelPattaya another new Night Club?

Liked

TriangelPattaya another new Night Club?

Just noticed a new user advertising on gayromeo this evening

TriangelPattaya:
    23/12/2011 Friday Party at Triangel Super Club Pattaya [Men Club]
    Start 11.00pm Free Bar
    00.15am Street Boy Show
    1.00am Carbaret Show number 1 in Pattaya
    02.00 Hot Men Model Show
    TRIANGEL SUPER CLUB PATTAYA MEN CLUB 038 423139 ZZ& 088 1473228

Have never heard of this place - but from the pics would appear to be connected to Alcazar...
    Anyone ever been there or know of this place?

Mertin911... I am sure you will know the inside scoop!

Buffalo me die! Send Money!

Liked

Re: TriangelPattaya another new Night Club?

Quote Originally Posted by colmx
    Just noticed a new user advertising on gayromeo this evening

TriangelPattaya:
    23/12/2011 Friday Party at Triangel Super Club Pattaya [Men Club]
    Start 11.00pm Free Bar
    00.15am Street Boy Show
    1.00am Carbaret Show number 1 in Pattaya
    02.00 Hot Men Model Show
    TRIANGEL SUPER CLUB PATTAYA MEN CLUB 038 423139 ZZ& 088 1473228

Have never heard of this place - but from the pics would appear to be connected to Alcazar...
    Anyone ever been there or know of this place?

Mertin911... I am sure you will know the inside scoop!
    Hi G

I have not heard anything on this !!--
    i will get one of the guys to call the number in the morning -- they all asleep now
    just in from 2 long days in BKK and 4 in MLA !!
    Went to another new place to me --SeeK Club in Lam sali/Lad Prao is another good place :tongue3 --same soi as Ick )and i need the sleep also lol
    What date u in Thai ?? must be getting close
    Narrowed down the "to do " list yet ??

Was in Euroboys last week --was there late 12.30 and only a few guys there !!
    2 guys tagged along with me when their shift ended and we went to Dave (foam party was on )
    Not like the last few foam parties --this one was like the original one the night of Songkarn 2010 --- place on right was neck high in foam --and full of slippery thai boys -- such fun (Tae took off his shirt soon as he walked in the door and dissappeared for a long while -- found him eventually !! lol )

But there was a very strong chemical in the air ,many could not stand it and left ---
    But it was a fun night arty
    --
    They have put Bright blue strip lites right across the back wall ,loads of white stars hanging from ceiling , and on the nite of FP our table was right at the door so u had a full view of the club spanning in front of you
    It was a little surreal the view --- the lights ,stars ,sexy coyotes (some with suds dropping off them ,) everybody in high spirits ,foam almost everywhere
    Il def be going to the next one !! (not sure when tho )

Liked

Ok this as fresh as a just finished high school and wanting to "help " mama and Papa - boy on the bus to pattaya !!

Mikey got up and i got him to call the mobile number you have in your post
    Its opening tmoro nite ,will have coyotes and models !!
    And its in the same soi as Alcazar

The guy was very busy so didnt have a lot of time to ans any more Quuestions

But you would have thought that he might have put a bit of effort in promoting the opening !!!

When a bar boy (that considers himself well connected the big headed little fucker :laughing3: ) has no idea that a new nite club is opening is kind of strange --Pattaya is still a small place when it comes to Gay general gossip

Mabye it is going to be more of an upmarket club ,not wanting the Barboy crowd !!! (but us the customers want to see these guys in the club ).much more fun !! in Dave lately than Nab !!

Liked

Some friends went to Triangle Super Club for opening night at 2am. Only forty customers at that time. Good location next to Alcazar, excellent show and good prices for drinks. Triangle will need more promotion with Idol Club opening January 14 and Dave and NAB still very popular and busy most nights.

They are still putting the finishing touches on Idol Club but it should be ready for January 14. Easy to find along Soi 4 Second Road. Turn right just before Macdonalds if you are heading from the Pattaya Klang direction. Idol is across from Nova and 50 metres from Tumnan Kon Isaan Club.

Idol Club have a big promotion happening at the Bali Hai Countdown. Free drinks and vouchers last night. Two of the Idol Club boys at Bali Hai. Two coyote boys I have seen at NAB were also handing out stickers so I think they will have a wide range of boys at Idol Club.

On my way back I walked passed GUY Club in Walking Street.

Liked

aussie_
    Thanks for some great info (including the pics) on your post. I will be back in a month and looking forward to checking out the new ones.

Liked

Thanks for the info on Triangle/Idol Aussie

Where did u get the Jan 14 opening date ??
    I asked Ple the other day and she(he ) could not give an exact date --it has been changed so many times now(orgin nov 1) ,and you would think they would have got it ready for xmas and the high season !!

I will drop into Triangle soon --but as i said prev they have done a very poor job in marketing it !! --nobody has heard of it !!

There is YET another club addition to the club scene -- i was there xmas nite with a group of friends .

We were in Nab first --got there after 1 ,had booked a table earlier and one guy was there at 12 to open JWR --wow was i suprised ,i was expecting the place to be packed ,- not so ,empty unbooked tables all over ,it filled up more after that but wasnt even up to sat nite crowds -still very enjoyable
    (i act dont enjoy going to Nab sat nites its so busy) and had loads of cute new guys there to my eye .

The new club is called Step Up --and is all of 20 Seconds from Nab !!
    Its upstairs the straight open air live music club thats opp Nab !!

Iys very impressive !!! Very
    It has very high finish to it,and a pretty large size at that -- a real clubbers spot !! lights/lasers//music/dj were all top class
    It had a mixed crowd the nite we were there ,but its just open (so i was told )and will attract many of the late nite gay crowd i think
    Closes at 7 am --so there was still time to go to The Club after that on the nite

The Club has finally seen sense regarding prices --mixers now 40 ,JWR 899,and have added 100pipers 569 and Benmore <500 to the drink menu !!!

But will the crowd be enough to keep all clubs seem busy --i think not --but Dave should be ok ,i think it has enough of a core crowd ,time will tell

Now Colmx you may need to extend the trip --lots more for you to explore arty

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by martin911
    I asked at the Bali Hai countdown promotion tent for Idol Club. Information came from a Thai guy who spoke very good english and looked like the boss of the promotion site. It may change again but January 14 is the current opening date.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by aussie_
    Quote Originally Posted by martin911
    I asked at the Bali Hai countdown promotion tent for Idol Club. Information came from a Thai guy who spoke very good english and looked like the boss of the promotion site. It may change again but January 14 is the current opening date.
    Haha this being Thailand we will all have to wait and see (i was told last nite by one of the Idol staff it is Jan 10 )

Either way no matter what date it opens my concern is of who will fill it !!
    This is supposed to be High season ??? --- the clubs are dead (apart from Dave )

At Christmas nite Nab was not filled anywhere near its usual sat/fri nite crowd -- and Tue nite we said we woold have a look at the New place Triangle
    As it sometimes is not until after 1am for the clubs here to start to get busy i decided to have a stroll down Walking street before going to Triangle --
    It was was not as busy as usual for sure (WS)
    Then on to Triangle --arrived at 1.30 --looked in the door --Not 1 person inside,its a large place also with a raised area with chairs/tables to the left -
    I sense this place will suffer !!
    Nothing the manager said would convince us to stay so we walked the few steps across the road to Nab --went in and promptly turned around and came out --poor crowd and as Nab is of a decent size a small crowd looks even smaller

So on to Dave ,fingers crossed /3rd time lucky and all that -- we were not dissapionted -almost full !!
    Stayed til 4.30 and decided to round off the nite at the Club --not a soul in the place either -- but as it can be like that and then fill after 5 we took our table ,and waited ,and waited -- stayed for 45 min and not one other customer came in the door
    So we checkbinned and went back to new place Step Up --had a reasonable crowd so we stayed and had fun - some of the Dave coyotes had joined us with a few half bottles of JWR they had been given by 1 farang so the checkbin was not too bad by then - one of the Toilet boys at Step is so damm cute (poochai ,but am working on it lol )
    I think as word gets around this place will do well --

So Tue nite in the middle of Christmas week and thats what the Pattaya late nite gay clubs are like -- Nab/The Club were much busier the 2 months before Xmas !!
    What gives ??

Liked

Thanks for the updates guys
    Will be there in less than 24 hours to check it out myself!

Saw some pics of Step Up on Facebook (under profile of "Pattaya Max" - Max magazine Photographer)
    Looks very impressive and that they put a lot of money into it
    Seems to be same management as NAB?

Also on pattaya Max profile i saw some pics of Khun A from Max issue 110.... Still the man of my dreams! :drunken: :drunken:

I guess a lot of teh people missing from NAB etc are either in bali Hai, home in Issan or in some farangs bed!

BF was in Tumnanchon last night and said it was packed.... was also in mic My and says they have a lot less boys than in October... All the cute Kalasin boys (including the cutey Tuey) have disappeared

He is going to dave tonight... Disgusted he is not waiting for my arrival! :blackeye: :blackeye:
    Buffalo me die! Send Money!

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by colmx
    Thanks for the updates guys
    Will be there in less than 24 hours to check it out myself!

Saw some pics of Step Up on Facebook (under profile of "Pattaya Max" - Max magazine Photographer)
    Looks very impressive and that they put a lot of money into it
    Seems to be same management as NAB?

Also on pattaya Max profile i saw some pics of Khun A from Max issue 110.... Still the man of my dreams! :drunken: :drunken:

I guess a lot of teh people missing from NAB etc are either in bali Hai, home in Issan or in some farangs bed!

BF was in Tumnanchon last night and said it was packed.... was also in mic My and says they have a lot less boys than in October... All the cute Kalasin boys (including the cutey Tuey) have disappeared

He is going to dave tonight... Disgusted he is not waiting for my arrival! :blackeye: :blackeye:
    Hey you need to build a bridge --and get over it !!-

- be interesting to see your reaction to some of the dave coyotes that have turned so camp over the last 2 months -- such a change --and its not just for show in Dave (to try attract a different type of customer prehaps ) --nope its full on everywhere !!

And stay away from Step Up lol --toilet boy is mine !!!
    And wait til u see M - he -has developed a very cute Hong Kong style look in the last few days --i took some photos of him today on his BB to post up on Gr
    (better than the yellow hair look anyway !!)
    It never ceases to amaze me the different looks the Thai boys can develop --