List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Colonial Bar replacing LaCage open friday 16 MAYBE!

Liked

Colonial Bar replacing LaCage open friday 16 MAYBE!

{The Wombat reports that in an e-mail he has been advised the opening might be neared Christmas - jinks}

LMTU posted to gaytingtong over the weekend . I thought it would maybe of interest as he no longer is able to post here. R&R is his posting name on GTT, heygay on GayThailand

Quote Originally Posted by R and R
    I was taken around this New Colonial Bar yesterday by Allan & Brendan the owners then they handed me an Invitation To the opening on 16th DECEMBER Friday. From 8 p.m

It sounds as though its going to be great fun with a Piano and Customers coming up singing and playing on the stage.

Colonial Bar (ex :- La Cage Bar) Soi VC Sunee plaza be there or be square :)

TV Monitors all around for Sport, and a nice Front Balcony, to watch the eye candy passing by, deleted they have taken on the old staff from The Corner Bar deleted, and is slowly getting a whole new clientele of fans there.

Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

Liked

Re: Colonial Bar to replace LaCage opens friday 16

The thought of "TV Monitors all around for Sport" would be enough on its own to keep me away but add to that the threat of "Customers coming up singing and playing on the stage" and you've got a bar that's my idea of hell.

I won't be visiting...

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Chuai-Duai
    The thought of "TV Monitors all around for Sport" would be enough on its own to keep me away but add to that the threat of "Customers coming up singing and playing on the stage" and you've got a bar that's my idea of hell.

I won't be visiting...

Not to mention another endorsement by L.M.T.U.
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

CD & MFAS, I disagree - surely you can both find it within yourselves to actually TRY the bar, before you utterly condemn it?

Would you both rather see the bar lie empty?

:dontknow:

Liked

I disagree - surely you can both find it within yourselves to actually TRY the bar, before you utterly condemn it?
    There's a lot of competition and a lot of bars out there so why should I visit one that promotes itself with features that I don't find remotely attractive? I'm not condemning the bar, I'm just choosing not to go there based on it's self proclaimed attractions.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuai-Duai
    I disagree - surely you can both find it within yourselves to actually TRY the bar, before you utterly condemn it?
    There's a lot of competition and a lot of bars out there so why should I visit one that promotes itself with features that I don't find remotely attractive? I'm not condemning the bar, I'm just choosing not to go there based on it's self proclaimed attractions.

Ah, but by posting on here you're doing a little more than choosing not to go - you're publicising a view you have adopted without even visiting the place, and presumably you post to communicate your view to others rather than just to see your thoughts in print?

For example, what if all the "sports monitors" are on mute - so that people can watch without disturbing others?
    I know I wouldn't want to sit in a bar with TVs blaring, but if it was "vision only" it might be different.

Why have a closed mind?
    Why not stick your head in the door when it opens?
    All it might cost you is 100B for a beer and it may be different from what you expect.

:dontknow: :dontknow:

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by lonelywombat

deleted they have taken on the old staff from The Corner Bar deleted and is slowly getting a whole new clientele of fans there.
    There is a reason that LMTU is banned here, exemplified by this post blackening the name of all the old staff of the Corner Bar, and as they now apparently work at the Colonial Bar, deleted

Espa??a some times - Pattaya rest of the time.
    Liked: 1

Quote Originally Posted by Brad the Impala
    Quote Originally Posted by lonelywombat

deleted they have taken on the old staff from The Corner Bar deleted and is slowly getting a whole new clientele of fans there.
    There is a reason that LMTU is banned here, exemplified by this post blackening the name of all the old staff of the Corner Bar, and as they now apparently work at the Colonial Bar, deleted

Hear hear well deleted .

and being as lmtu is banned from here i would have thought that one of the boards older and wiser members would have the nouse not to copy and paste his shite from another site onto here ..
    wombat by doing that you are the one who is spreading those rumours here ...
    deary me .. wake up man :violent1:

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

And a rumor is exactly what it is, as the bar is slated to open early January. :occasion9:
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"