Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Other Boards...Familiar Names!

Senior member RonanTheBarbarian's Avatar
    Liked

Other Boards...Familiar Names!

I dont know if anybody here follows any of the "straight " Pattaya boards.

I sometimes look in - just for the trip reviews, I swear! - often the trip reports are good if they are not totally focussed on bargirl places...

Anyway I had a look at the Pattaya-Addicts.com forum tonight and what did I see but a thread about "First time Gay experiences" in the Barstool Banter section.

Pattaya Addicts is a very hetero mongering board so I had a feeling that the responses to the thread would be negative to say the least.

And so it was ...plenty of "No way Mate!" type comments and instructions for those interested to get themselvers to a "ladyboy board" (Have the never heard of SGT I wonder?).

And then there was a post that shook things up a bit...a "bi guy" who posted about some very interesting same-sex exploits...he really blew the minds of some of the posters there.

And the name of this disruptive poster?

BadBoyBilly!

So now you know where he went.

Worth having a look at the thread. A lot of unintentional humour displayed. I think you have to join as a member to see any of the posts on Pattayay Addicts but it is simply done.

Liked

Re: Other Boards...Familiar Names!

You'll have to register to read the Barstool Forum. Not sure if I can get my head around that, but perhaps could manage it under the guise of SGT 'Undercover Investigator For Unintentional Humour'?
    No wait, we already have one of those ... for Beachlover's posts.
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Forum's veteran
    Liked

ROFL... So he's wreaking havoc over there too!

BTW, I'm pretty sure he's still posting on SGF under one or more handles. He hasn't exactly left.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by RonanTheBarbarian
    I dont know if anybody here follows any of the "straight " Pattaya boards.
    and instructions for those interested to get themselvers to a "ladyboy board" (Have the never heard of SGT I wonder?).
    1. no I dont-I even get annouyed when posters think they can omit PTY-as they seem to assume anyone knows that brotherl by the sea as well as they.
    2. There IS a very large and dedicated ladyboy forum-in english and Thai. As one might expect, also largely PTY-dominated.