Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: RV touring

Liked

RV touring

I am an expat living in Thailand long term. I have just purchased a small RV with the intention of touring Thailand. My interests are permaculture and farming with a view of setting up a farm on 25 Rai my long term bf has. I also want to meet interesting people of any description on the way.
    I was wondering if anyone would welcome us for a few days to get to know some new friends.( of course pay our way) We don't have any itinery yet due to my work commitments at present but would love to plan around any replies from people who may be interested in just meeting new friends.
    Look forward to hearing from anyone.

Thanks.

Liked

Re: RV touring

I had to look this up: RV = recreational vehicle

Liked

I knew what an RV was, but I had to look up "permaculture." Having done so, I still can't say I really understand it. BTW, I don't recall ever seeing an RV in Thailand--are there many?

what you consider to be an RV is totally different from mine and i would imagine most others in pattaya
    surely anyone with a bit of decorum would be looking for a randy virgin ..

Liked

There are not many RV's in Thailand. Apparently, most are used in the movies industry on set. There is a Company in Chonburi who makes them, mostly for export. There are quite a few foreigners traveling around in them as part of their Asian/world tours. I' ve met some Germans, French and Portugese touring in the last few weeks. I think they tend to go to the less frequented touristy places which may be a reason they are not seen too much.
    Mine is a small(the RV, that is)supposedly 6 berth but would be over crowded. Nice for two with occasional guests.
    Anyway, hope to see you all around sometime.
    Will post pics later.

Thanks