Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Michael at The Corner Bar

Liked

Michael at The Corner Bar

I think that Michael and Tom are returning to America very soon, so here are my top three Michael moments.

In third place.
    Very late one evening I was sat in the bar watching Celtic v Arsenal. Michael was a little inebriated and Tom was behind the bar. In walks this huge, pissed Scottish bloke.
    "Fucking Arsenal" he says.
    Without any warning Micheal launched upon a tirade of abuse about nothing more than the terrible weather in Britain. As drunk as he was this was a particularly lucid piece and was actually very funny. However the Scotsman took it very badly and started insulting America. Tom, standing behind the bar then told him that this was his bar and that he could fuck off himself. So Scotsman decides he's going to reopen the war of independence and starts to move towards Tom who immediately brandishes his billyclub in a fully raised position. The two of them then have a bit of a standoff.
    Michael is now trying to pacify things by saying "sit down, have a drink" and telling Tom to calm down, that he over reacted. I however am telling him to stay where he is and keep the club very close because the Scotsman is still feeling very aggressive.
    Eventually Michael soothes Scotsman enough that he feels he can sit down and have a drink. So having started the trouble in the first place Michael sorted it out. I left with both Michael and Scotsman sitting together happily chatting. Brilliant.

In second place.
    The first time Michael and I went on our motorbikes to the open zoo about 20KMs from Pattaya. It was raining a little and both the journey and route are windy and precarious. Michael was riding this old beaten up motorbike with bald tyres and loose nuts and bolts. It was a death machine on two wheels. Most people would have turned back but he just motored along stoically. Courage under fire.

In first place.
    Without doubt the first time I took him to Bang Sare. We got there and drove along the fishing pier, me on a Yamaha and Michael on his motorbike and sidecar. As he disembarked wearing those big shorts, braces and colourful shirt we were within minutes surrounded by fishing twinks wearing nothing but tiny briefs. Who found who more surprising is imposible to say. I like to think that both could not believe what the other was wearing. After half an hour or so of imense fun with the fisherman we went for a fantastic seafood dinner and having never been there before Michael thought the bill must be wrong, such was its value for money.
    When I went into TCB later that evening Michael was telling everyone about how he had found hundreds of beautiful Twinks in a state of animated excitement.

Farewell Michael. Knowing you has been a blast.
    Bon Voyage.