Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Travel Photos

Liked

Travel Photos

For those of you that have access or would like acces and are interested, I've began the process of posting some of my 2006 travel photos from Thailand and Vietnam.
    Stories to follow.......
    Proper titles need to be added, but I have a dozen pages available now.
    Comments and questions are always welcome :colors:

Surfcrest

Liked

WHERE??

URL please??
    Cannot locate here...

Liked: 1
    Click on User's Profile

Click on View Surfcrest Gallery

The you can see all the photos but they are a bit small even when enlarged. Hardly worth cutting and pasting and claiming as ones own :) Edit - I take it all back some are huge and quite magnificent.
    I hope that my posts will be of use.

Liked
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

great pics

Thanks

Travel Pics

Where is Koh mai? Is it near koh chang - and can u tell me about accommodation there tks

Liked

Koh Mai

Although the movie "The Beach" with Leonardo Dicaprio was filmed at Phi Phi Don the book was based on Emerald Lake inside Koh Mai.

With erosion, the limestone rock cut caves and opening to the center of the island allowing fish, sea creatures and indeed sharks to swim inside. The limestone rock keeps the lake its emerald color, deeper green than the clear ocean that surrounds the island(s). once the sharks outgrew the openings back to the outer sea, they became landlocked making the lake somewhat dangerous depending on the type of shark.

Koh Mai is reachable by boat from Koh Samui, the opposite coast as the Andaman's Phi Phi Don. I believe Koh mai is a protected island and no accommodations that I am aware of exist here. The same applies to Phi Phi Ley, which is why the filming project ran into so many snags with the Thai authorities at the time.

Emerald lake is reachable from a beach of the outside of the island and a steep climb up and down stairs and through the jagged rock from the outer edge to the inner edge. This excursion is not recommended unless you are in fair shape and are unaffected by temperatures nearing or surpassing 40 Celsius.

Surfcrest

very nice Surfcrest

great composition ! :cheers:

Liked

Travel Photos

Beautiful shots!!

Smiles, I have a problem. The photos posted by Surfcrest are beautiful, just that they are more than full screen size when I open them, so I cannot see them without scrolling up/down and left/right. What am I doing wrong. Alternatively, is the poster doing something wrong? Like, for example, loading up photos with too many pixels? Is there an ideal pixel count for uploaded photos?

I'm so digitally challenged..............

Edit: Another thing. When i 'submit'. I get a page that says no post mode specified (I think). Last time it happened I hit submit again and it went. Then when I looked at forum there were two of them. So, I deleted one.

Same thing happened this time. but I didnt resubmit, just checked to see if it was in the forum. it was.

I see other dupe posts, especially by LMTU. Same thing happening to them I think.

Re: Travel Photos

Quote Originally Posted by jimnbkk
    When i 'submit'. I get a page that says no post mode specified
    Which proxy are u using? I find minor problems with all the proxy servers. Try a different one.

I did not have any problem getting to them i'm using the one in ".PL" right now.