Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Alcazar ladyboys and 6 sexy dancing boys-Sawadee in BT

Liked

Alcazar ladyboys and 6 sexy dancing boys-Sawadee in BT

[attachment=1:2erhox5p]sawadee1.jpg[/attachment:2erhox5p]A bar that gets very little publicity here is worth having a look at. Located in soi 1 Pattayaland just opposite where the dirty bars were, it features ladyboys from Alcazar with their sexy boys dance troup, friday,saturday and sunday nights.

Its a pity the videos are no longer on the webpage

http://www.sawadeeboys.com

Attached Images Attached Images
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

Re: Alcazar ladyboys and 6 sexy dancing boys-Sawadee in BT

Thanks for the warning!

Liked

Thanks for the warning?

what do you like in Pattaya. Groping boys in Sunee?

I hate people who knock other posters just for knocking sake.

There are a a lot of people on this board who enjoy the shows. OK you dont, but we cant all be dedicated Sunee beer bar pervs.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Properly done cabaret can be entertaining, IMHO - but bad/comical drag (especially by farang) isn't something I enjoy at all. They could have found a performer with a little more pleasant expression on their face for the poster, though.

Would anyone who has been to the Alcazar show be willing to post a report about it? Something that wasn't a slam against it would be nice. I've posted a few times about the Calypso show in Bangkok, but I've not gotten to the Alcazar so far. Tips about when to arrive for a good seat and that sort of thing would be appreciated.

Someone needs to check this out as one of my managers just informed me that Swatdee has been closed now for 2 months.
    Are you sure this is a current poster and correct info? I can go down there myself in 3 or 4 days.
    I can also email Nicky's Gay Pattaya and ask if he knows.
    :tif:

Quote Originally Posted by justme
    Someone needs to check this out as one of my managers just informed me that Swatdee has been closed now for 2 months.
    Are you sure this is a current poster and correct info? I can go down there myself in 3 or 4 days.

justme,

It doesn't take 3 or 4 days to cross into the next street from you, does it???........................ :laughing3:

Liked

I remember that on my first trip to Pattaya, some friends took me kicking and screaming to the Icon show bar. I hated being there but I did enjoy the show. I never wanted to go back but I hated to see it close.
    These are the good'ol days

Quote Originally Posted by bucknaway
    I remember that on my first trip to Pattaya, some friends took me kicking and screaming to the Icon show bar. I hated being there but I did enjoy the show. I never wanted to go back but I hated to see it close.

Hi,

I didn't hate to see it close bucky, in fact I was quite pleased..................... :laughing3:

Quote Originally Posted by kquill
    Quote Originally Posted by justme

justme,

It doesn't take 3 or 4 days to cross into the next street from you, does it???........................ :laughing3:
    Sure does sweetpea!
    I would much rather stay in my bar on soi 2 and make sure my customers are happy and being taken care of then to walk down to soi 1 to see if some female impersonators are doing a show there or not. They might accidentally think I was really interested!! :sign5:
    Nicky said he would check it out tonight, Thursday, and let me know tonight. He said it was a very old poster.
    Other information I have recieved was that the 3 day show was costing them 35,000 b a month! I just can't figure out how a bar on Soi 1 except maybe X Boys, could possibly put on such an expensive show 3 days a week and expect to turn a profit!

I will let everyone else who is interested know tonite when Nicky comes by and gives me the info as to if they still put on a show or are even open anymore. Last time I did go by about 2 months ago, the lights were off and everyone telling me that the bar had closed. Who knows. They open and close as quickly as Scottish changes her underwear! :sign5:

Liked

My post was in answer to a request for info on 3 bars same side of the soi, Sawadee, Cupidol and Davids Cabaret. I mentioned in the email that I thought the the upstairs above X Boys had closed and the risque acts at X boys had been toned down.

The only website I found was the one that I downloaded the pics in my post from.
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves