List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: You know what would be a great idea?

Liked

You know what would be a great idea?

I was just tapping away on my ipad and was thinking how great it would be to use it while on a drive from Bangkok to Pattaya then it hit me! A taxi service should offer internet tablets to its passengers as an added service. They could even offer to rent them to the passenger if they don't want to have it as a included perk.

The passenger could surf the net. Send and receive instant messages or even watch a movie.

What do you think?

These are the good'ol days

Re: You know what would be a great idea?

Quote Originally Posted by bucknaway
    I was just tapping away on my ipad and was thinking how great it would be to use it while on a drive from Bangkok to Pattaya then it hit me! A taxi service should offer internet tablets to its passengers as an added service. They could even offer to rent them to the passenger if they don't want to have it as a included perk.

The passenger could surf the net. Send and receive instant messages or even watch a movie.

What do you think?

Hi,

In the minibuses they have been doing movies for years Bucky. Why not buy the Bangkok Post and do without your i pad for a couple of hours or read a book! I don't think your idea is the best thing since sliced bread nor will you make millions from this innovation.... :sunny:

Liked

You must mean "Read a Kindle" as in this day and age, the paper book is going the way of the buggie whip :rolling:
    These are the good'ol days

You must mean "Read a Kindle" as in this day and age, the paper book is going the way of the buggie whip :rolling:

I don't know. It depends on what you are doing with the whip

Liked

I am amazed you even think about reading your kindle in the taxi, after what for you must have been a long flight. I might use kindle for a few hours on a 9 hour flight, maybe more for the 12 and 14 hour flights, but when I get into the cab for Pattaya , I opt for a granny nap.

bucknaway what is your routing from Delaware and total time in travel?
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

Liked

Another self-serving thread from bucknaway about what an iBore he is.

"Another self-serving thread from bucknaway about what an iBore he is".

Did your mother never teach you "if you can't say something good then you'd be better saying nothing at all" - such negativity is so unpleasant and just simply unnecessary, can't we all just try and get along - or keep our negative thoughts and dislikes of others to ourselves ? - ha ha opps I nearly forgot what board I was on there for a second - but we could "try" ??.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by NIrish Guy
    Did your mother never teach you ...
    My mother taught me - or at least attempted to teach me - not to play with other guys' cocks and not let them touch mine. Was that a worthwhile effort on her part? She also discouraged me from speaking critically of the Ku Klux Klan, encouraged me to suffer fools gladly, was forever setting me up on dates with the daughters of friends .... the list is endless, really.

Trouble is, if we all "got along" and kept "our negative thoughts and dislikes of others to ourselves", what little content there was would consist of discussions on cock size, exchange rates, incarcerated "boyfriends", child-molesters, and advertisements for bars.

Whilst some avidly devour such details, I find them incredibly boring and would far rather watch a good, old-fashioned custard pie fight among the "regulars".

In my case it is nothing to do with disliking people - it's about having some fun.
    There is no-one on SGT whom I actually dislike, and only one persona whom I cannot stick, stand, tolerate and whose next shit I hope is triangular.

:occasion9:

"and would far rather watch a good, old-fashioned custard pie fight among the "regulars".

and there in lies the problem on this board sometimes perhaps, speaking personally I certainly find THAT incredibly boring and unnecessary and a few people whom I directed to the board who were left almost immediately after reading some of the silly bickering and bitching over nothing in particular from the same daily regular ( always negative ) posters who quite obviously had very little else to do with their day......but hey each to their own I guess....glad you're enjoying it I guess.