List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Even MORE suggestions for bar fun!

Liked

Even MORE suggestions for bar fun!

Here in the USA we have Shooter-Guys who wear sexy underwear and carry a tray of jello shooters and sell them for $1 to customers. Most guys only buy the shooter because they want to get close to the sexy guy. They give the guy the $1, tell him what shooter they want, the guy puts it in the holder near his crotch and the guy has to bend down and suck the jello shooter out of the cup but to everyone it looks like the guy is giving head to the shooter guy....

Knowing Thailand, I could imagine guys climbing up on chairs and feeding guys jello shots from the crotch holder much the same way the guys in the puppy costume use to hump the faces of happy guys during the show at Throbb.

To encourage the sale, let the shooter guy or guys earn 10 baht for every shot sold. :alc:

These are the good'ol days

Liked

Re: Even MORE suggestions for bar fun!

Quote Originally Posted by bucknaway
    Here in the USA we have Shooter-Guys who wear sexy underwear and carry a tray of jello shooters and sell them for $1 to customers. Most guys only buy the shooter because they want to get close to the sexy guy. They give the guy the $1, tell him what shooter they want, the guy puts it in the holder near his crotch and the guy has to bend down and suck the jello shooter out of the cup but to everyone it looks like the guy is giving head to the shooter guy....

Knowing Thailand, I could imagine guys climbing up on chairs and feeding guys jello shots from the crotch holder much the same way the guys in the puppy costume use to hump the faces of happy guys during the show at Throbb.

To encourage the sale, let the shooter guy or guys earn 10 baht for every shot sold. :alc:
    Wow 10baht..last of the big spenders...

Liked

I have a very vague idea of what this might look like (never heard of this or seen something similar before), but it would help a lot if you could provide a picture. A search on the internet didn't help, apart from this picture, which seems to be the straight version of what you described (yuck! boobs!).

http://www.pollsb.com/photos_handler...ello_shots.jpg

This sounds like something that would go down well with drunken, wasted Brits on a Club 18-30 holiday in Ibiza or somewhere.

How it could possibly appeal to the SAGA holiday crowd who come on here, I don't know - their arthritis wouldn't let them bend to crotch level for a start.

:rolling:

:sign5:
    Yes, those are shooters or as I know them as, Jello Shots. Bucknaway, I am from the US also and they were commonly sered at my night club on Long Island as well as many places in America.
    I have been to dozens of liquer stores here and nobody seems to have the proper liquer to make them.
    Bring me a few bottles next time you come and I will be sure and reimburse you or anyone else coming from the USA.
    It would be a lot of fun!
    :tif:

Liked

make your own!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    simple all you need is jelly and some vodka or other strong spirt.
    heat the spirit up a liile pour over the jelly.
    stir and melt the jelly ( usually, stawberry or you could use other flavours as in differnt colours)
    Then pour into your little shooter glases and put in fridge or freezer . until soild jelly again
    Im sure they have jelly in thailand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Liked

I can't find a link that shows what goes on in the bars here with the jello shot guys, but here is one that gives you an idea of how to serve it.

http://youtu.be/fc1_b97Ua5A

I guess you could serve 100 Baht shooters and and pick a guy from the stage to eat it off of and he could split the money with the bar so he get 50 baht and the bar gets 50 baht.

Maybe even let the guy decide from which part of the guys body he would like to eat the shot from.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by paperboy
    make your own!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    simple all you need is jelly and some vodka or other strong spirt.
    heat the spirit up a liile pour over the jelly.
    stir and melt the jelly ( usually, stawberry or you could use other flavours as in differnt colours)
    Then pour into your little shooter glases and put in fridge or freezer . until soild jelly again
    Im sure they have jelly in thailand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    What he means by "jelly" most would call gelatin, or Jell-O in some places. A recipe should be easy to Google - you make it with any booze, if I remember correctly. They weren't the rage back in my partying days, but when you saw them they were usually flavored Jell-O spiked with vodka, so they tasted good. You replaced half of the water called for in the recipe with the booze of choice. Quantities could be made in plastic ice cube trays when people didn't have enough shot glasses.

Liked

Yep here is a youtube video of how to do it.

http://youtu.be/8D4Wqy4YLlY

OK, but I have no desire to "make Jello which is available here and do all that. The bar is enough for me and the staff have enough to do.
    There are already blended bottles of Jello Shot Flavors in USA and I would rather just pour and chill them.
    Yes, if that doesn't work, I will go and have one of the boys make them.
    Thanks (I think) for the link to make them from scratch.
    :tif: